[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish there was something you could do in the Magma/Aqua base
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Archie Haw.jpg (15 KB, 199x204) Image search: [Google]
Archie Haw.jpg
15 KB, 199x204
I wish there was something you could do in the Magma/Aqua base post-game. Like a daily rematch against Archie/Maxie and their subordinates at least. Doesn't have to be anything spectacular, I just wish I could do something with my bro Archie.
>>
I want Shelly to leave my cute face swollen and crying.
>>
File: 48098107_p0.jpg (241 KB, 420x1188) Image search: [Google]
48098107_p0.jpg
241 KB, 420x1188
When the games came out I hoped there would be rematches too, in the vein of Colress. Would have been nice to see more of them, though you can team up with Archie or Maxie in the Battle Maison so that's pretty cool.
>>
I wish I could hire Aqua/Magma Grunts in my secret base.
Or at least get a couple of their flags to put up in it.
>>
File: download.png (199 KB, 354x700) Image search: [Google]
download.png
199 KB, 354x700
>>25835013
How the fuck do i do this
I had no idea
This will make things much more interesting
>>
>>25834694
Yeah, I'do Archie on daily basis too.
>>
>>25835053
Aw man, that would be the BEST!
>>
>>25834709
You want her to give you mumps?
>>
>>25836298
Yeah you can have Archie + Maxie as Multi Battle partners, along with Steven, Wally, or the rival.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.