[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do some of you guys only play Pokemon games or something? I see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: machamp_cena.jpg (211 KB, 550x606) Image search: [Google]
machamp_cena.jpg
211 KB, 550x606
Do some of you guys only play Pokemon games or something? I see a lot of meltdowns for a game that's guaranteed to come out this year.
Or is that just underage and reddit shitposting?
>>
>>25833322
Are you having a stroke? What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>25833322
What the fuck are you saying?
>>
>>25833422
>>25834144
Pretty sure they're asking "Do some of you guys only play Pokemon and no other game series? Why are all of these people freaking out at the lack of S&M news when it's coming out later this year," implying they have no other game series to occupy them until S&M drops.

I think.
>>
>>25834185
Exactly.
>>
But if I don't seek spoilers and overhype a game for months in advance I might accidentally end up enjoying it, and then I wouldn't be able to shitpost here.
>>
S&M is the only game left this year i am looking forward to. i'd be excited for project diva X but its PS exclusive, and miku games are the only reason i'd ever buy a playstation.

firewatch was comfy
>>
>>25834263
Touché.
>>
Are you incapable of comprehending people can be on more than one board at a time?
>>
What other games are we supposed to talk about on a pokemon board?

I'll admit though that people get a little too worked up. Even the worst mainline games are still just "ok".
>>
>>25836141
OP is incapable of comprehending that people can ONLY be on one board at all times.
>>
>>25833322
Myself I don't but many of my IRL friends wouldn't have bought a 3DS at all if it wasn't for Pokemon. They're also the worst kind of fans in that they'll play anything with a Pokemon label on it. I remember when we used to talk shit about games like Candy Crush and causal phone gamers but then when Shuffle came out they all began playing it obsessively every day. One of them completed the entire game in like 2 days after the infinite gem loophole was discovered.
>>
>>25834263
This
>>
>>25836100
>i like beating up fat sniveling nerds
… Said the fat sniveling nerd
>>
>>25836100
>kill yourself

so edgy, so cool
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.