[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun/Moon Spoiled Dex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: LeakyList.png (85 KB, 369x1440) Image search: [Google]
LeakyList.png
85 KB, 369x1440
Am I late? Has this been seen, discussed, and/or proven true/false?!
>>
>>25831759
>Am I late?
Extremely
>Has this been seen
Yes
>discussed
Yes
>and/or proven true/false?!
No_
>>
>>25831759
OMG IS THIS REAL??? (>^o^)>
I WOULD TOTALLY TRAIN A KINOKOONI!
<(*v*)>
uguu~
>>
>>25831800
>Not a Bakemomen

You have shit taste.
>>
>>25831759
None of the Pokemon on that list seem to fit the only other new Pokemon we know about, the seemingly regional bird from Sun and Moon's announcement trailer, said bird looks like a woodpecker and the only Pokemon on this list that seems to fit a regional bird is Haotori which sounds like a hummingbird due to its species name. However, even that doesn't seem like a regional bird due to the fact its 44 Pokemon down from the start of the Dex when every other regional bird is at least 10 down from the starters or regional bug/rodent. So it's pretty safe to assume this is fake.
>>
>>25831759
>No Starters

Yup, totally real
>>
>>25832087
The list was made under the assumption that the next games would bring the second half of Kalos with Fennekin, Chespin, and Froakie being the starters still, basically this list was the cause of the Gen 6.5 stuff.
>>
>>25831759
>?!
>>
>every single leak is real until proven fake
I wish this meme would fuck off and die. It's fake, just like every other leak.
>>
>>25832214
So what you're saying is that this supports 6.5? Gen 7fags btfo'd?
>>
>>25832303
CH-CHOTO MATTE! b-but this one looks so real Anon chan

>>25832339
>>
>>25832401
>looks real
>everyone in that thread are laughing at how obviously fake it is
>>
File: 1425003455878.jpg (38 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1425003455878.jpg
38 KB, 500x400
>>25832431
omg this guy...
>>
>>25832431
Except it's obviously fake, Magearna has been confirmed to be a Mythical, why would it be before the box legendaries in the Dex when ALL Mythicals are always placed after them?
>>
>>25832361
Sort of, but this list was also "leaked" a month or two before Sun and Moon were announced, during the same time people were still expecting Pokemon Z or X2/Y2 or XZ/YZ. It was created to raise peoples expectations even more for Pokemon Z to be sequels with added Pokemon.
>>
>>25831759
I see numerous problems with this that many would use to disprove it, but most are minor details.
The biggest thing me is that this was leaked before the trailer came out. The trailer seems to strongly suggest a Hawaii based region, or at least a tropical area.

This least seems to fit very much with the Hawaii them; even including some indigenous species like dolphins and coconut crabs.

This could simply be a lucky guess, but it IS very coincidental.
>>
>>25833039
As for the minor details like no starters, magearna coming too early in the dex numbers, etc:

We have to consider WHO leaked this and how complete the information was at the time they acquired it. A few inconsistencies does not prove there isn't a basis in truth.

It could be entirely fake, sure. But there is also a chance it isn't. I'm holding off my final verdict until at least the 15th.
>>
>>25832710
Victini dude
>>
Well the legendaries are what screams fake to me. 788 and 789 namely. Normal/Ghost type does not sound like a Sun legendary. Dark/Psychic sounds like a good moon legendary, but the biggest reason I call bullshit is that magearna is just casually thrown in at the tail end. If we get confirmation that Magearna is right after Volcanion then this list is dead. Not to mention...

No. Fucking. Starters. Since when has any generation not had a starter?
>>
>>25831759
How exactly would the names Aibyoushi, Jouhooru, and Kanshioni even be localized?

>Ho-oh
>Lugia
>Kyogre
>Groudon
>Rayquaza
>Dialga
>Palkia
>Giratina
>Reshiram
>Zekrom
>Kyurem
>Xerneas
>Yveltal
>Zygarde
>Aiboshi?
>Johor?
>Canshoni?

These would be the worst names for legends yet. Not to mention Byooji, Funzai, and Joorai.
>>
>>25832710
>doesn't know Victini
newfag leave
>>
>>25833750
Jouhooru is the one that was dubbed as 'Jewhole' by people.
>>
>>25833796
Oh, then never mind--these would be the best names for legends yet.
>>
>>25833683
The fire/ice could be the sun legend
>black hole sun
>I've seen suns that were freezing
>>
>>25832361
It's fake, idiot
>>
I want these concepts to be made real (assuming that these are fake).
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.