[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which starter do you pick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: confirmed.png (487 KB, 1435x360) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.png
487 KB, 1435x360
Which starter do you pick?
>>
>ever not picking based Spoutrunk
Maskiodon is the best final evo of a starter to ever exist. The water spout turning into a gas mask was brilliant.
>>
>>25831648
What anime is this?
>>
Grass/Flying
Fire
Water/Steel
>>
>>25832395
Someone answer this
>>
File: flint-the-time-detective.jpg (46 KB, 300x441) Image search: [Google]
flint-the-time-detective.jpg
46 KB, 300x441
>>25832395
>>25832494
Flint the Time Detective

Basically mons like in OP pic were sent to different points in history, the heroes travel in time to find them, while the Jessie/James/Meowth expies try to capture them.
>>
>>25832395
Flint the Time Detective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yBEbuuTsZU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCpw2SBsyFI
>>
>>25832494
Nvm, I found it. Its called "flint the time detective"
>>25832395
>>
>>25831648
Sometimes I wish /vp/ was just changed to /mon/, and made so that any 'mon-style' series could be discussed.

At the same time, however, I realize how that is a horrible idea due to all of the wars that'd break out.
>>
>>25831648
Bubblegun was my favorite on that show until the turtle guy got his Master form and was a cool knight. Then turtle guy was my favorite.
>>
>>25832541
Holy shit, I used to watch this show a lot, and i've completely forgotten about it.

I most clearly remember the episode where they go hang out with Mozart.
Could he still be alive?
>>
The blue egg/kappa/angel/whatsit mascot not getting a Master form was a huge letdown, as well as all of Not Jessie's later helpers only being competent in their first appearance (Uglinator's debut was my fav ep). Other than that, the show was pretty nice once it got a few episodes in and found its footing imo.

The bishonen vampire boy blatantly perving out over Sarah was pretty funny - I remember one episode where she grew huge and it shredded her clothes, and he protected her modesty by creating a curtain and new clothes with vampire magic or whatever... then when the curtain faded she was wearing a bunny suit, with him enthusiastically taking pictures (at least one focusing on her ass).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.