[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My first nuzlocke is lucky.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: shiny ratata.png (359 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
shiny ratata.png
359 KB, 1366x768
So, regular Fire Red Nuzlocke. I got lucky to begin with, with my Viridian Forest encounter being a Pikachu.

But while I was grinding up my caterpie, I ran into this. I shiny claused it, and replaced my same leveled Ratata with it.

Now if only this wasn't on a rom so I could switch this up to X and Y. I mean, it's the 3rd shiny I've ever found.

Hopefully Jesus the Ratata survives this.
>>
You know you can inject it faggot
>>
>>25825737
Wait you can? Oh thank you for telling me this. I'm going to look up how to once I finish this locke. Even if Jesus dies, she'll just go to a box instead of being released now.
>>
>>25825720
Actually so long as you have a GBA cart that's the same region as the rom and have a DS flashcart, you can put your save on your cart and move it up each of the gens.
>>
>>25826268
http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/applications/download-gba-backup-tool-0-21-f3228.html
Link to the thingy
there should be some tutorials if you don't understand it but it's fairly self explanatory
>>
>>25825720
Shattering this didn't happen on a real cartridge tho
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.