[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a lot of people are gorwing dissapointed with Pokemon. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 1458741068724.png (44 KB, 512x383) Image search: [Google]
1458741068724.png
44 KB, 512x383
So a lot of people are gorwing dissapointed with Pokemon.

What realistic thing could GF do that would make you drop Sun and Moon?

For me it's anything less than 90 new pokemon excluding megas, and even 90 would be disappointing.
>>
if an npc hands me another exp share after one of the early gyms. i'll know i can quit pokemon at that point.
>>
>>25821456
Well sounds like you're quitting, you could just turn it off.(for now)
>>
>>25821399
They've already done it. This series is too stupid for me to play it again. A better question is what they can do to get me back, and it's something they'll never do, but is so elementary that it only makes them more stupid that they won't do it.
>>
File: Karina.png (22 KB, 244x370) Image search: [Google]
Karina.png
22 KB, 244x370
>>25821399
>Rune Factory 3
I love this game, the "normal" Harvest Moon are not fun anymore for me, but RF restored my faith and fun times that I had with HM in the past, battles and a actual story makes it more fun and dynamic, I want to play the 4 later.
Also, Karina is the best girl, prove me wrong - protip: you can't.
>>
>>25821505
What is it?

Difficulty options available from the start with no shenanigans?
>>
>>25821549
No. Difficulty does not matter to me.
>>
I'll buy it no matter what, but I probably won't like it.

>>25821521
>tfw thinking about playing RF3 but not sure if I'm spoiled by RF4
>>
>>25821630
That's what happened to me with X.
>>
>>25821593
What then?
>>
>>25821683
A real plot. The premise of pokemon as it is disgusts me. I don't want to battle for no reason, give me something real to fight for. It would be even better if trading is no longer an issue, as I don't like that, either, but I know I'd be asking too much to change the fundamentals of pokemon. Having everything make sense alone may be changing too much, but it's the only thing that can save them for me.
>>
>>25821399
>gorwing
Is that the new regional bird?
>>
>>25821768
As shit as was ORAS, the Rayquaza episode did show they are capable of writing and putting together something good.
>>
>>25821846
To tell the truth, the villains are always the most interesting part of the game, but they are not the focus. You could cut out most of them without losing anything at all, and for the one that is more integrated, it's pretty much forced into the plot, or lack thereof. They had interesting ideas for Delta Episode, but it was all poorly implemented. It all ends up falling flat.

Basically, the WHOLE plot should be fighting villains, but it needs to make sense and have a better payoff. I know they can do it, but it is only because of their incessant adherence to tradition that prevents them.
>>
no postgame for the third time in a row
>>
Obvious answer? DLC. I'm already kinda worried about Sun/Moon being rushed. If the game turned out to be unfinished garbage with content that could've been included originally sold on the side, I'd probably call it quits.
>>
>>25821521
Rune Factory sucks because it introduces God tier MILFs and Christmas Cakes and you can't romance them. What a waste.
>>
>>25821399
Bye
>>
>>25821399
No trainer customization
No proper day/night system with unique Pokemon behavior according to the time in a game called SUN and MOON
It's a Gen 1 remake or takes place in Kanto
>>
>>25821399
someone in one of the previous threads stated
>Masuda has been saying since 2005/6 that they've been developing something special.

I still can't find ANY info on this statement, has anybody got any sauce?
>>
>>25821399
If there's the same level of retard hand holding or any of that sickening cring worthy shit I'll drop.
I'm not even mad. Just replaced my Silver carts battery and I'm genuinely enjoying myself for the first time in a while.
>>
>>25821399
>What realistic thing could GF do that would make you drop Sun and Moon?

Not even bother with a third version, so I guess they've done it already.
>>
>>25821846
The Delta episode was shit, plot wise.
>>
>REEEEEE THERE ARE TOO MANY SHITTY POKEMON DESIGNS
>REEEEE THERE AREN'T ENOUGH NEW POKEMON
Pick one and stick with it, /vp/
>>
I don't know man. I think completely getting rid of some pokemon or completely changing the gameplay for the worse would be the only things that could

>>25821521
Pia is the best girl in RF3,Karina is just a worse version of the perfection that is Clorica.
>>
>>25827397
Idk but: They said on an interview last year that they are working on a big project.
>>
>>25821768
I'm surprised it took you this long to quit, in that case.
>>
>>25827506
>everyone in /vp/ except me is one person
I for one prefer more new pokemon because it means I'll find new bros
>>
>>25827525
You can find new bros with 50-80 new Pokemon, anon.
>>
>>25821505
This. The last pokémon games I played were Pearl and HG. So the question is what can they do to give them another chance.
>>
>>25827506
>Large number of good new pokemon

This is an option.
>>
File: 1449626234636.jpg (628 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449626234636.jpg
628 KB, 900x900
>>25827525
I've found more new bros in Gen 6 than Gen 5. And because of megas and Fairy type, made bros out of older pokemon like Azumarill and Venusaur I've previously never had any interest in.
>>
>>25827525
This, I have the most bros from Gen 5 and literally 0 from gen 6.
>>
>>25827658
So, 70? Got it.
>>
>>25828022
No, no, minimum 100, there has to be. Look at the amount of pokemon Kalos introduced in a list of pokemon. You can tell how tiny it is.
>>
>>25828089
Kalos introduced 70, a perfectly fine number. And it introduced Megas as >>25827668 stated, so you have no excuse.
>>
>>25821768
You skipped BW1 I assume?
>>
>>25828115
Eat shit faggot, 100 new non megas minimum like we always got.

100 new mons and 20-25 new megas would work.
>>
>>25828218
Then you'll complain that 30 or more are shit. Hypocrite.
>>
>>25828249
The only gen where I found more than 10 mons shit was gen 6, which considering it was also the smallest gen made it pure shit in my book.
>>
>>25828115
Kek, you quoted me. I know, I'm fine with it. Kalos pokemon were great. But more of a good thing isn't bad. 100's a nice, manageable number for it.
>>
>>25827548
Physically impossible considering there were zero (0) bros in kalos.
>>
>>25828344
Then you just lack taste. Sorry, Anon.
>>
>>25821399
Pokemon has been a major part of my life since I was kid, I'm not just gonna give up on it. I'll buy the games no matter what kind of shit GF pulls off. That being said, I can be majorly disappointed.

I want at least 100 new Pokemon, but seeing as how it's only been 2 and a half years since the release of XY, we can assume that's unlikely. It'd also be cool if we could travel to another region, which I'm guessing they WILL do, since they left the story of Kalos with a gap, and the fact they're cockteasing with that unused Couriway station that's said to bring people across from other regions.

I also want rollerskates to return, but with an option to leave them off.
>>
>>25827616
They dont
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.