[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You walk into the toilet with Masuda, he is using the toilet,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (898 KB, 4865x3237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
898 KB, 4865x3237
You walk into the toilet with Masuda, he is using the toilet, he has a new Pokemon featured on his underwear and had to rush out what do you do.
>>
Say "oh" and forget about it because nobody on /vp/ will believe me.
>>
The toilet is where Masuda comes up with designs for new Pokemon. He uses the shapes of his shits as inspiration.
>>
>>25821309
>implying Masuda designs Pokemon
>>
>>25821309
epic comment bro upvoted
>>
>>25821183
I question why he has underwear with a new Pokemon featured on them, what else would one do in that situation? It's not like anyone on the internet would believe you.
>>
>>25821338
Take a picture?
>>
>>25821347
People would instantly cry bullshit.
>>
>>25821347
And look like a creep for taking a photo of him while he's on the toilet? Yeah okay. Even if you took a photo while he was rushing out of the bathroom it would still be a blurry mess and no one would believe you.
>>
>>25821364
>post pic
>"you will never have masuda's butt"
>thread goes crazy with theories
>no one believes them
>kotaku reports on those mysoginistic gamergaters taking pictures of game developers nekkid

i don't know where i was going with this
>>
>>25821430
hey, at least you were honest
>>
>>25821183
Muk was in Gen I you cuck. Learn to 151.
>>
>>25821183
Describe the Pokemon and explain that I saw it on Masuda's underwear.

/vp/ is gonna call bullshit until the Pokemon is officially revealed. And then Masuda's underwear becomes a meme.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.