[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why this thing got defensive stats? why doesnt everything go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 250px-292Shedinja.png (61 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-292Shedinja.png
61 KB, 250x250
Why this thing got defensive stats? why doesnt everything go to attack,Sp attack and speed?
>>
>>25820634
Substitute
>>
He's the living (or not that much) definition of a gimmick.
You get him a weird way and has a weird way to play. I don't think he's supposed to be good or ever will, if anything, I believe they made him to "make a point" with pokémon abilities, of how powerful they can be.
>>
>>25820634
Just Game Freak Logic, they're the same people who gave Rayquaza a Mega Evolution without mega stone.
>>
File: 1459135904418.jpg (81 KB, 961x759) Image search: [Google]
1459135904418.jpg
81 KB, 961x759
>>25820651
>>
>>25820673
If you Baton Pass a substitute onto Shedinja, the substitute will calculate damage based on the HP of the Pokemon that created the Substitute and Shedinja's Defense/Special Defense.
>>
Anyone remember when they first got this thing? Nincada evolves and becomes two different pokes! I was floored, personally.

Shedinja is my second favorite Pokémon
>>
>>25820634
Also, Ditto. It keeps it's HP of ditto but takes the stats of the target.
>>
I fucking hate how situational he is. It's not like I expected that one Pokemon to know pursuit when I thought it was an acceptable opponent for him.

I mean fuck I love his design to death but having him die to everything is not a risk I enjoy trying to manage.
>>
>>25820723
Exactly what happened to me, and Shedinja eventually became my favorite.
>>
>>25820634
Stealth Rocks.
>>
>>25822045
>sending out Shedinja when Stealth Rocks are up
Don't be a fool, anon.
>>
>>25821176
Yeah, but its worth it for when he does something like completely wall Kyogre or Garchomp.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.