[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the most useful Pokemon natures? I want to know all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1453336540010.png (18 KB, 319x541) Image search: [Google]
1453336540010.png
18 KB, 319x541
What are the most useful Pokemon natures? I want to know all that are viable.
>>
>>25819682
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Pok%C3%A9mon+natures+
>>
Adamant for pyshical sweepers
Jolly fr psyhical sweepers that need the extra speed
Bold for pyshical walls
Calm for special walls
Modest for special sweepers
Timid for special sweepers that need the extra speed

Those are the most common and most popular, but honestly, if the nature doesn't decrease speed and an important status to you, it can work regardless.
>>
>>25819682
every single nature has merit on some pokemon except gentle, lax and the neutral natures like hardy and quirky
>>
>>25819682

It completely depends on the Pokemon and what you're using it for. And in-game, nothing is non-viable.
>>
File: 1459465308523.jpg (288 KB, 1326x976) Image search: [Google]
1459465308523.jpg
288 KB, 1326x976
Obligatory.
>>
All of them except the neutral ones and the ones that raise one defense and decrease another defense (though I swear I've seen a viable Lax Landorus set somewhere)
>>
>>25819913
I TOLD YOU GUYS I WANT A LUCARIO WITH A COOL PEROSNALIRYIWANTITTOCONTROLITSELFYOUFAGSDON'TLISTENFUCKINGGODTHEYSHOULDMAKEAFNAFBOARDTHEAUTISMISREAL
>>
>>25819682
which pokemon are you raising? whats its ev spread? we can narrow it down for u
>>
Physical attackers don't care about Sp.Attack.
Special attackers and pure support WANT minimum Attack (for confusion and Foul Play).
Mixed attackers will generally sacrifice Defense or Sp.Defense.
Gyro Ball users and Trick Room teams want minimum Speed.
>>
>>25820122
>>25820056
>>25820008
>>25819891
>>25819885
>>25819867
Thanks, I was just catching Ralts.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.