[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh glitches >muh level curve >muh water >muh slowness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Shiggeow.png (7 KB, 512x428) Image search: [Google]
Shiggeow.png
7 KB, 512x428
>muh glitches
>muh level curve
>muh water
>muh slowness
>muh trash and ice cream
>muh megas
When are you guys going to stop using memes as arguments?
>>
>>25819224
Forgot "muh emerald"
>>
>>25819224
>>muh glitches
It's occasionally a problem, but not enough to be a valid complaint. Most of the issues are actually intended.

>>muh level curve
Actually a valid complaint - this determines the difficulty curve of the game.

>>muh water
It was somewhat excessive, but Surf is a good move, so I don't dislike it too much. Loads of routes where I must use Rock Smash/Strength /Cut are worse.

>>muh slowness
Never noticed this myself.

>>muh trash and ice cream
Genwunner exclusive complaint.

>>muh megas
Shit complaint, but at the same time, I would not care if they were removed in SM.
>>
>>25819334
>Most of the issues are actually intended.
So intended that they get fixed by the next gen!
>>
File: some ice cream guy.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
some ice cream guy.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>25819224

But only the fifth one is a meme. The rest are all valid complaints that have just been over-used to hell and back.

That doesn't mean they're not valid.
>>
>>25819361
Exactly. They intended to include the features - they just didn't realise the features (such as Hyper Beam not recharging if it KO's) were absolute garbage.
>>
>>25819334
Just because issues were intended doesn't mean they're not game-ruining issues.
>>
>>25819224
First, second and fourth are all legit complaints you muk-for-brain.
>>
>>25819387
That's not what I meant - see >>25819377
>>
>>25819377
And they definitely intended for Focus Energy to lower your crit rate, and for Psychic to be immune to Ghost, even though someone in-game back in Gen 1 says that Psychics are weak against Ghosts!
>>
>>25819405
Most != All
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.