[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we just going to completely ignore this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x542
Are we just going to completely ignore this?
>>
durrrrr /vp/ can't notice changes in sizes in text i'm sure
>>
>>25818749
Yes.
>>
>>25818749
That was last night.
>>
He wrote on twitter right after that announcement that it's likely it's just the trailer we already saw.
>>
>>25818749
Old News...It isn't worth whining about.
>>
>>25818759
Check it yourself faggot,it's on serebii
>>
File: Consider the Following 3.png (162 KB, 793x454) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following 3.png
162 KB, 793x454
>>25818749
Literally nothing wrong.
"First TV aired footage" was mentioned, and it happened. It was the first time the 20th Anniversary compilation and SM announcement was shown on TV, before that it was purely on the internet.
Serebii never mentioned anything about gameplay footage, everyone who said there would be was lying for clickbait/watchbait.
>>
>>25820541
I know but I thought this was for today and yesterday was something else completely
>>
>>25821552
What are time zones
>>
>>25821624
I'm an idiot. I only accounted for the hour,didn't fucking know they were a day ahead of us.
>>
>>25821664
For the future, remember that Japan is 13-14 hours ahead of us, depending on if daylight savings is on or not.
Also, please stop bumping the thread by not putting sage in the email field.
>>
>>25820541
That's not even entirely true because the end of the fucking SM trailer (going through all the first releases of each gen then the SM footage) played during the fucking commercials of the show.
>>
aka "It's Fucking Nothing!".jpeg
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.