[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
N
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 200px-NClose.png (31 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
200px-NClose.png
31 KB, 200x150
So he was a bad guy the whole time and was just lying? Groomed from birth? Gen V is supposed to have the best plot and enemy wtf is this

>Betrays you in the final act

Storytelling!
>>
>>25818643
I don't really know. I thought all of his wish you washy pseu-philosophy and character design were supposed to imply that he was going to betray you or just blatantly be a "bad guy"
>>
>>25818643
Wishy-washy*
>>
>>25818643

N is a pretty complex character throughout. I enjoyed his crazy dialogue and his tendencies to flip between one side or the other. He was a balanced person, yet his view on the world was composed of two very different extremes.

I guess you could say he was quite Black and White
>>
>>25818729

I liked how he was socially awkward and they gave him a super fast text speed to mirror his weirdo-ness. Guy was raised by Pokemon basically after all.
>>
>>25818738

It's a shame they copy-pasted N's quirky philosophical dialogue for loads of 6th gen characters. Zinnia and Steven pissed me off. They didn't have any reason to be like N, and yet the writers tried to make them just as deep. Just another reason to hate Gen 6 I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 222x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 222x262
>>25818643
>gen V is supposed to have the best plot and enemy
>falling for memes
Your fault anon
>>
>>25818643
He's not the villain though, he's more the anti-hero. Plus he never really betrayed us at all, in fact HE was betrayed by his father who wanted nothing more than to take Pokemon away from people to rule over Unova with an iron fist. Ghetsis just put the idea of liberating Pokemon from humans into N's, and Team Plasma's, head to cover his deceit. N really did nothing wrong and in the end he realized his ideals weren't all that ideal to begin with.
>>
Don't forget N was lied to by Ghetsis his entire life. N thinks HE is the good guy. He even ends up becoming a little smug because he's assured of his righteousness, which I like. He's a great rival, even if he's not a conventional rival. He's just doing what he thinks is right the whole time. Don't forget he wants to be the player's friend but his mission just comes first.

>>25819600
N's really more of an anti-villain than an anti-hero
>>
Is he so wrong? The only thing wrong about what he was led to believe was that EVERYONE is bad to their pokemon. Most people love their pokemon, and vice versa. People who use pokemon for their own selfish ends indeed do not deserve them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.