[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
April's CoroCoro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: Ca2JuyBW4AMxADh.jpg (49 KB, 583x443) Image search: [Google]
Ca2JuyBW4AMxADh.jpg
49 KB, 583x443
So what do you think will be in this issue?

options:

-Magearna's stats
-Main heros
-Region name+pics
-Starters
-Legendaries
-Volcanion form
-Nothing

My guess: NOTHING
>>
>>25818450
this issue is 2 monts old fuck off
>>
>>25818475
How is that relevant, you stupid twat.
>>
magearna's type
>>
>>25818450
Magearna info, maybe region name and map
>>
>>25818488
>How is that relevant, you stupid twat.
kidding right?
>>
>>25818511
Well the thread isn't about the picture used, now is it?
>>
>>25818552
It is now.
>>
>>25818450
Can't be nothing. They said in the last issue that it will have SM info.

Probably just starters and silhouettes of the legends
>>
No starters until E3 season.
>>
I'm thinking MAYBE box legends and Magearna's type. Possibly something about the region.

Judging only on how things have gone so far, I can't imaging them revealing the starters -- or at least, not without revealing their silhouettes first. But fuck it, I'm probably wrong. I'm just an autist on /vp/
>>
>>25818636
The "nothing" might just be something about release date or something. It's just nothing as well.
>>
The May issue (in April) is supposed to reveal the box legendaries
>>
Box legendaries, region name, and start silhouettes.
>>
>>25818636
Does Corocoro even do silhouettes anymore? I can't remember the last time they did them.
>>
>>25818450
>Magearna's stats
They never reveal stat values. Are you insane?
>>
>>25818450
>Magearna's stats
nah, mangina's type probably but not stats
>>
Starters, Magearna, and maybe box legendaries.
>>
Legends/Protags
or just starters
I'm hoping for starters.
>>
>>25818720
They did one on the cover for Sylveon and Magearna (as you can see by the OP image) but then revealed them inside the issue.
>>
>>25819114
Yeah, but I mean in the issue itself. When was the last time they made us wait for the month after to see the reveal? It's been a while for sure.
>>
>>25818636
>SM info

Like a recap of the reveal trailer.
>>
>>25818450
>My guess: NOTHING
Okay, we really need to understand something here. By the time this months issue releaaes the games will have been announced for a month and a half, the announcement trailer was just shown twice on Pokénchi yesterday, AND last months issue promised us they would start featured coverage on Sun and Moon in THIS issue and they already showed the logos in last months issue so there is absolutely NO REASON why we should be getting nothing about the games.
>>
All we are getting is the recap of the trailer
>>
>>25819196
never
>>
>>25819236
But the logo's was a recap already. Literally nothing else of substance was in the trailer worth putting in Corocoro.

>inb4 Chinese
Maybe. But that sounds like its less related to SuMo and more related to Pokemon as a whole.
>>
>>25819255
So if they show anything it's confirmed useful? My hype is growing then.
>>
>>25819220
this, stop being melodramatic people
the game won't come out until holiday season, so april is a fine start to get corocoro leaks
>>
How do you pronounce Magearna?
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>25819290
Muh-GEAR-nuh, the emphasis on gear.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-03+at+09.42.05).png (43 KB, 571x285) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-03+at+09.42.05).png
43 KB, 571x285
Nothing
>>
>>25819290
Don't listen to >>25819305 it's Mag-EAR-nay
>>
>>25819320
Dafuq? How does a "na" turn into "nay"?
>>
>>25819316
I think he's just trying to make people have realistic expectations, considering last night. He even says it's probable that we'll get stuff.
>>
We are getting exciting ashnime news obviously!
>>
>>25819316

Literally anything more than what we already know would be all right in my book. And what "features" are we aware of at this point? We literally have the logos and Magearna. And a wireframe of a bird thing. And concept art.
>>
>>25819335
Well coverage has to include something, and about the only thing we know is the names, that Magearna will be in, and the wirebird.

Chances are whatever they have to show will be different to those things, or will expand on them enough that we won't care.
>>
Maybe they're tired of shit leaking so often they're not telling us anything out of spite
>>
>>25819385
This would cheer me up desu. I would rather be fucked with than just have poor marketing.
>>
I'd be more than happy with just a single shoot from the gamplay. Either be it from a town or a route.
>>
Hey guys my uncle works at corocoro, he said this will be shown:

> Legendary mascots for both versions
> Starters
> Two other Pokemon, one of them a little bird and the other something like Lucario/Zoroark... more like female looking and Fairy type.
- very few pics of in game play, but no screen shows in battle.

He also mentioned some event code and movie shit but I don't care about it
>>
>>25819521
You're a funny guy.
>>
>>25818450
I swear to god if it's nothing again i'm going to jump from a bridge. But there's no chance that it's going to be nothing. Atleast some silhouettes or dates.
>>
I recommend you guys keep your expectations really low for CoroCoro. With how tight GF is with SM info, revealing the silhouettes of the starters or legendaries is asking for too much this early.
A lot of you retards were expecting something new yesterday, it was obvious they were going to talk about the Direct only. My expectations are almost nonexistent for this issue, they might not even show anything new.
What I think they might show is:
Info about the XYZ anime, most likely the upcoming movie.
Info that we already know from the Direct (Compatible with XYORAS and Virtual Console through Bank, has Chinese language, POSSIBLY the release date, etc)
More trivial info on Magearna and/or Volcanion.

IF they were to show new info, it would probably be what the name of the region is and/or what other features might be in the game. We won't get info on the protags or starters til maybe summertime. I'm hopeful that they'll show at least something but I think they'll just give us what we already know.
>>
File: ykIf5KO.png (74 KB, 427x458) Image search: [Google]
ykIf5KO.png
74 KB, 427x458
>>
File: 1459641094512.jpg (162 KB, 900x555) Image search: [Google]
1459641094512.jpg
162 KB, 900x555
>>25819678
>>
>>25819678
die,Zygarde
>>
>>25819678
Get Wel Soon Zygarde
>>
>>25819678
Stay sick, Zyggo
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.