[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no leaks Does GF expect people to autobuy into new game hype?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>no leaks
Does GF expect people to autobuy into new game hype?
I mean, after ORAS, it's not like they could put out a worse game, but still, why not give us something to actually be excited for?
>>
because you're still here, idiot. mission accomplished.
>>
>>25818417
Well, youre fuckin' talking about it, so yeah. People do auto buy into new game hype.
>>
File: 1411360796182 - Copy.jpg (246 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1411360796182 - Copy.jpg
246 KB, 1000x563
I wish leaks didn't exist. You'd see the box art a year in advance, and then the game comes out. All this hype ruins the games on release.
>>
>>25818417
GF has nothing to do with leaks, retard. Why can't you wait a few days for the official release of the magazine?
>>
Would you rather go into a Pokemon game knowing nothing about it or everything about it? Sometimes its more fun to have everything be a surprise.
>>
>>25818600
think of it like this
>your birthday's coming up, your mom and dad ask you what you'd like as a present
>you say "I want this thing"
>when your birthday arrives and you open your present from them, it's exactly what you want

You're happy, and your parents are happy that you're happy

vs

>you say "ehh I dunno"
>your birthday comes
>you open up your present, it's socks and underwear
>"SURPRISE ANON! Hope you like it!"

Sometimes, it's better to spoil the surprise so you won't be disappointed anon.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.