[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Pokemon games filled with nonsensical, bland dialogue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: nov_p07_03_en_tyq.jpg (38 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
nov_p07_03_en_tyq.jpg
38 KB, 400x240
Why are Pokemon games filled with nonsensical, bland dialogue like this all of a sudden? It made sense with N, but now it's Lysandre, Steven, Zinnia, etc. Why? It's fucking weird.
>>
Trying to make the game deep and misfiring.
>>
>>25818266
GameFreak can't write dialouge or characters for shit. More news at 11
>>
>>25818266
>made sense with N

No, it didn't. He is preaching to the choir in universe. He makes no sense at all.
>>
>>25818266
Your homo for N.
Anti-hereo for Zinnia.
>>
>>25818350

But it did make sense. I get what you mean, but at least within the context of the game, his philosophical mind and cluttered brain were a part of who he was. It was SUPPOSED to be hard to understand. He was a curious child with the mind of a genius. His crazy dialogue was great.

Now it seems the writers got a huge boner over that idea, and are applying that wishy washy way of speaking to every waifu-tier character hoping for the same result.
>>
>>25818425
Unfortunately, he was so great he made me hate being a trainer as the game makes you be one and thus I can't play pokemon anymore.
>>
File: kek.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>25818775
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.