[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's /vp/'s opinion on Pixelmon? For those who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pokemon autism blocks version.png (42 KB, 600x108) Image search: [Google]
pokemon autism blocks version.png
42 KB, 600x108
So what's /vp/'s opinion on Pixelmon?

For those who don't know, it's a mod for autism simulator Minecraft that replaces all mobs, hostile, neutral, and friendly alike, with Gen 1-5 pokemon, and makes you a trainer.
>>
This thing still exists? Wew. It was alright, I guess.
>>
>>25817951
Well, judging from the fact that it still has Gen 5 mechanics and whatnot, it's not being updated, but from what I've seen people still play it.
>>
>>25817939
Don't ask /vp/ for opinions as they will give you shit tier opinions. After all, /vp/ thinks ORAS were shit games despite being better than RS in every way
>>
>>25818009
Hello, newfriend.
>>
I played it. It wasn't terrible, but my biggest frustration was that, say you wanted a pokemon to learn a move at a lower level instead letting it evolve and learning it later--you couldn't.

I had a mareep; I wanted it to learn Electroball; I didn't let it evolve until level 25, and for whatever reason although I OK'd it to learn Electroball (X is trying to learn Y, delete move y/n, I said yes) it didn't stick. Tried evolving it to a flaafy, still didn't learn it.

Turns out it was a bug and i'd pretty much fucked my flaafy for the time being. Stopped playing it after that.

That and half the mods didn't seem to know where the fuck things were (IE the SS Anne in Hoenn, found a mod who was shocked to see it).
>>
File: Bait.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>25818009
Hone your skills.
>>
>>25818058
>That and half the mods didn't seem to know where the fuck things were
Shit server tbqhwm familiarity
>>
>>25818009
It was better than RS. They were just shit. It's like a polished piece of shit
>>
>>25817939
There's not much to do in SP other than building your perfect secret base.
MP have gyms, arenas, and other stuff but most of the servers are several version behind the original and the ones I've been they're all a shiny/legendary give-away shitfest.
>>
It was a neat concept, but the novelty wears off quick.
>>
>>25817939
Bump
>>
File: tumblr_nu6t08Fqvc1scncwdo2_400.gif (2 MB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu6t08Fqvc1scncwdo2_400.gif
2 MB, 268x268
>>25818058
There's also a move relearner in the newer versions.

Currently playing with it. The newest update is pretty fun desu, especially good on servers that have a 1:1 Kanto, it really fuels my autism.
>>
>>25817976
They arent updating to Gen 6 till all from Gen 1-5 are implemented. So far they have All of Gen 1 and almost all of Gen 2, and then pokemon form othe gen's sprinkled in. overall think there are like 300+ Pokemon in it right now and updates come every couple of weeks and they take fan requests on what pokemon to add.
>>
Was fun but laggy when I played it. Pokemon have different sizes and I got the largest size Golurk and Metagross and just flew around on them like a jackass.

Real laggy though. Server kept having trouble keeping up with where all the pokemon were and wouldn't load chunks. Probably more of a problem with minecraft than pixelmon though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.