[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokemon will never go back to the being amazingly good like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 432523423532424.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
432523423532424.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
>Pokemon will never go back to the being amazingly good like the DS games

It's just not fucking fair.
>>
Your standards were lower back then.
>>
>Amazingly good like Diamond/Pearl

I suggest trying a more specific bait next time.
>>
>>25817640
I'd say they're lower now, actually.
>>
stop living in the past, japanese wojak poster
>>
File: 1448455118372.png (105 KB, 450x420) Image search: [Google]
1448455118372.png
105 KB, 450x420
>we will never get a gen 5 again with 150+ new pokemon
>there will be more kanto mumbojumbo and mega shit in S/M
>>
Pokemon was never amazingly good. They have always been mediocre games with a cool concept. The only time you could possibly claim that the series was amazing was in 1996 (because the Gameboy Link Cable had never been used in the way that Pokemon uses it). And even then, there were far better games on other consoles.
>>
>>25817641

Diamond and Pearl are better then 6th generation games and you are delusional to think otherwise.
>>
>>25817641
ds games also includes HG/SS and gen 5, as well as the mystery dungeon games and the pokemon ranger series but who am i kidding i'm the only anon who really enjoyed those
>>
>>25817747
I loved the Ranger series, Anon
>>
>>25817747
I fully S ranked both 2 and 3.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.