[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever rob the Kecleon store? Be honest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Squigger.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Squigger.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
Did you ever rob the Kecleon store? Be honest.
>>
>>25817624
Only way to recruit a Kecleon.
>>
>>25817649
This and I was never quite successful
>>
Yes, since that's how you recruit them in Explorers.
You have to be level 100, be holding a golden mask, and have the IQ skill Fast Friend to have a 0.5% chance of recruitment.

I've also stolen from them in PSMD because they can have rainbow TMs on the last floors of dungeons, which can cost 5000+ easily but are infinite use.
>>
>>25817624
My first time ever I did it on accident, I picked something and thought you paid instantly for it so I walked away
>>
>>25817624
I liked it when you trick a wild Pokemon into attacking a keckleon. Holy crap. He joins you for that floor and you get everything for free. He also kills everything in one hit and moves faster than you.
>>
Yeah a couple of times

They didn't always end so well
>>
>>25817624
I used to generate rescue missions all day as a kid, with Ginseng as rewards. Got to the point where I could rob them and withstand the onslaught for fun.
>>
Just use the skill that lets you walk through walls.
>>
>>25817819
It's much easier sitting near the stairs, using your trawl orb, then getting the fuck out of there once you pick the good stuff up.
>>
I tried to once but I was too traumatized to ever try it again.
>>
>>25817624
Trawl orb mofo
>>
>>25817752
wait you can do that
>>
Yeah, it was in one of the 99 floor dungeons, his shop was in the same room as stairs and I desperately needed an item he had (Tight Belt I think). I grabbed the thing and made a run for it, luckily escaped in time.
>>
Never played PMD. What happens if you steal from it?
>>
>>25818871
It attack you and clone itself automatically.
>>
File: 1399414893595.jpg (338 KB, 1072x1232) Image search: [Google]
1399414893595.jpg
338 KB, 1072x1232
>>25817624
>red rescue team
>wild pokemon somehow picks up shop item
>didn't know there was a shop on that floor at the time
>kill it, pick up the item
>mfw
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.