[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I caught a shiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: shiny I caught.jpg (71 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
shiny I caught.jpg
71 KB, 960x539
That feel when I find a shiny Golbat
>>
My first shiny was a Ponyta.
>>
Congrats bro, a shiny Golbat isn't bad at all
>>
>>25814302
Nice!
My first catch was a shiny polywhirl, being a newfag I traded it for a regular Lugia. Always regretted that.
Just last week I caught a shiny meditite and then 5 minutes later I caught a shiny cubone, not even kidding. I wasn't even trying to find shinys.
>>
Crobat is one of my fav shinies.
>>
What's the worst Shiny you've ever had?

I caught a shiny Magikarp with a Modest nature in SoulSilver once.
I actually love it, if only for the novelty of it. Slapped an Everstone on that bad boy as soon as I could.
>>
>playing Pokemon Diamond for the first time
>oh boy a brand new Pokemon adventure
>time for a fucking zubat infested cave
>oh boy it's a zub-AND IT'S FUCKING SHINY SHIT YES
>catch that fucker
>he's my new homie
>Crobar the Crobat ended up being one of my main 6
Zubat's entry in the Pokedex was even shiny. It was rad.
>>
>>25815012
I caught one as well. And and a shiny Goldeen
>>
>>25815012
I caught a shiny magikarp IN THE FUCKING LAKE OF MOTHERFUCKING RAGE

I still have it I think
>>
>>25815104
Holy shit, that's great.
>>
>>25814302
Nice. My first shiny was a Skitty in Diamond.
>>
My first shiny was a Tyrogue that went on to be a Hitmonchan. I love it, but it suffers from have that shitty sage green color like a lot of shinies. The only appealing color change is the blue gloves it has.
>>
>>25815012
A level 5 Gulpin. He's grown on me though so I'm gonna keep him
>>
Congrats man. My first shiny was a Zubat, shiny Crobat is fucking ace. Still have her.
>>
my first was rayquaza, did it by accident. reset the game when latias appeared surfing outside the dragontower.

this was before i knew what actually happened.
>>
>>25814302
Shiny used to be impossible. Then I found out you could do rng manipulation in gen III, timing it to increase your odds dramatically. That was upsetting. I wasted so much time.

And now in gen VI shinies are a dime a dozen. Friend Safari, Dexnav, Shiny Charm, Easy Masuda Method +6IV dittos, not to mention people are still churning out genned mons into the GTS and WT like crazy, way too many of them are shiny.
>>
File: getting too fat for this shit.png (53 KB, 277x244) Image search: [Google]
getting too fat for this shit.png
53 KB, 277x244
>tfw shiny Graveler
>>
Mine was a pidgeotto in leafgreen, became my bro. I was glad to see my bro become a mega.
>>
>>25815332
>prior to gen 6, I'd found 3 shinies over all the games
>have 29 in my box right now, and have traded away almost that many to fill my living dex
I'm somewhere between thrilled and crushed.
>>
>>25814302
congrats man and good on you for playing the best game
>>
>play every game multiple times from first to 6th gen
>never got a shiny
>give girlfriend a GBA with Sapphire
>got a shiny Taillow after 20min of playing
>>
Got two shinies yesterday on WT. Bold 6IV Volbeat and Adamant 6IV Zigzagoon with Rock Climb/Simple Beam (I forget the other two moves) egg moves holding an ability capsule. I'm not positive, but I'm 100% sure they were hacked.

Nice shiny, OP. It may not be the best looking but it's sure not the worst either and at least it's legit.
>>
>>25817511
Doesn't matter.

If you got them on WT instead of hacking them yourself and they look legit it's not cheating.
>>
>>25814317
THERE IT IS
>>
>>25814302
Shiny golbat looks neat.
First shiny I caught was a luvdisc.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
>>25817561
>>
Did you use bide to catch it op?
>>
>>25815012
My first one. A Bidoof. It still hurt to this day.
>>
>>25814302
My first shiny was Dratini
>>
File: image.png (57 KB, 243x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 243x300
What was your first shiny, /vp/? Mine was the Eevee that you get from Bill in HS/SS. I wasn't even actively trying to get the shiny either, it just happened. It was a girl too.
>>
The very first one I found was a shiny gyarados. In diamond.

I still have it.

Other than that my first random/wild shiny was a shiny spoink in X. Named it Hamlet, and still have to this day. Such a cute little fucker.
>>
I've never found a shiny.
>>
>>25815012
ARE YOU THE FUCKER WHO TRADED ME A LVL 100 GOLDFISH!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.