[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /vp/'s board culture consist of besides calling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: 1459287856108s.jpg (8 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
1459287856108s.jpg
8 KB, 250x208
What does /vp/'s board culture consist of besides calling everyone a faggot/cuck and lusting after fictional preteens?
>>
also lots of gen 6.5 memes too
>>
>>25813715
lusting after fictional animals
>>
>>25813715
Lusting after pokémon
>>
>>25813715
>/vp/

More boards than that family
>>
>>25813715
It's mostly /v/ "culture" but with more furries.
>>
>What does 4chan's culture consist of besides calling everyone a faggot/cuck/nigger/degenerate/autist and lusting after any and everything?
>>
>>25813715
i occasionally cuckpost on here
>>
There is no such thing as board culture
Only obscure memes
>>
>besides calling everyone a faggot/cuck
You mean calling everyone underage.
/vp/ these days is nothing but people calling each other underage for any possible reason and trying really hard to prove to each other that they're not underage themselves.
But eh, I don't care, I only come to /vp/ during leak seasons.
>>
>>25813934
>I only come to /vp/ during leak seasons

It's underage fags like you ruining the board
>>
>>25813934
>doesn't like that people can tell he's underage
>>
>>25813715
About 75% of the people in /vp/ involve undearge edgy kids that somehow thing they further their ego by posting crap.
Naturally, they are atracted to these characters because they are about the same age as these children.
If you see a shitpost, you can be sure it's some kid trying to obtain some entertainment out of it, simply ignore the kid and move on.
Faggot.
>>
File: nice things.png (183 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
nice things.png
183 KB, 400x323
>>25813934
>I only come to /vp/ during leak seasons
You are part of the problem.
>>
>>25813715
Genwar/"I played this game as a kid and can't think about it critically, so I'll shill it to hell and back"
>>
>>25814181
Serious question: What else is there on /vp/ worth coming here for? Unless its leaks, the only thing that gets posted here is pokegirls, Gen wars and "what is your favourite pokemon" threads.
>>
>>25813715
Lusting after fictional little boys?
>>
>>25815078
More enjoyable than;
>"hai vee pee, I würk for nontendo, and these leeks are 100% true"
>>
>>25813715
>fictional preteens

Excuse you, Archie is a grown ass man.
>>
>>25815078
It used to be decent discussion, which over time got drowned by thousands of leak and giveaway threads. These were made by redditors for redditors, who treat 4chan like shitposting grounds and that's why /vp/ is as it is now.
>>
>>25815084
Don't get me wrong, 99% of the leak threads are garbage. But when we eventually do get new info, then /vp/ occasionally has discussions worth having.

Maybe leak season is the wrong phrase, but outside of the times when a new game is coming out or has just come out, /vp/ turns into a real memefilled circlejerk.
>>
>What does /vp/'s board culture consist of besides calling everyone a faggot/cuck and lusting after fictional preteens?
Do you know how I can tell you're from Reddit and never look at other boards? Go ahead and ask me.
>>
Being butthurt Tumblrinas, but about Gen V (and to a lesser extent the other gens) instead of retarded social stuff.
>>
File: 1451383300443.jpg (118 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451383300443.jpg
118 KB, 1200x1200
>>25814181
>Cat meme "le this is why we cannot le le le" reaction image

So are you, you fuck
>>
File: vp mansion 2016.png (3 MB, 4996x1860) Image search: [Google]
vp mansion 2016.png
3 MB, 4996x1860
This
>>
>>25813715
Welcome to your first day on 4chan
>>
>>25815138
>These were made by redditors for redditors
Don't forget "of redditors"
>>
>>25815078
Quests, game discussion, occasionally some one-shot threads that are worth the effort, but are specific, like a couple of years ago some anon got an invite to an event and was made to wear a Sonic shirt with some autistic shit written all over it
>>
>>25815346
So, similar to Girl Scout cookies, then?
>>
>>25813734
>>25813735
this. It consists of this, OP. The girls were just a cover.
>>
>>25815078
>What else is there on /vp/ worth coming here for?
Quests, CYOAs, entertaining discussion like in >>25785527, idea threads, Etc.
/vp/ is a good board, but it gets 10x worse during leak season, exactly because of faggots like you.
>>
>>25815078
Endlessly breeding pokemon that no one wants because they all play Showdown, yo. Talk about that with /wifi/
>>
File: 1458041038517.png (21 KB, 135x133) Image search: [Google]
1458041038517.png
21 KB, 135x133
>>25815354
Speak for yourself, faggot.
>>
>>25815350
>Quests
I don't really enjoy the quests on this board. Not saying they should go or anything, but they're not a reason for me to come here personally. In any case, there's maybe one at a time, two tops, if that.
>>25815350
>game discussion
Game discussion would be great, but its rare. Its mostly gen wars or bitching about smogon. Actual game discussion seems to drift to page 10 too quickly most of the time.

As for the one shots, yeah they can be fun but its not worth hanging around here just on the odd chance that something good might happen
>>
>>25815360
So pretty much nothing to talk about if you want to discuss the actual games

Got it
>>
>>25814181
>Reee fucking casuals get the fuck off my board
>>25814086
>Reee fucking board is shit cause all we see is the same shit from the same shit people

It's diffusion you shits. you're perpetuating an inbreeding of ideas by driving away anything that strays from the norm.
>>
>>25815081
girl
>>
>>25813715
Gen wars, opinion ratings and other "I'm way more of a true fan than you are" pissing contests
>>
>>25813934
this is bait right?
I hope this is bait
>>
There are 4 seasons of /vp/.

Leak Season: We are currently in this season. New games have been announced but we know next to nothing about them. The board is flooded with underage retards from /v/ and Reddit coming here for le ebin leaks (even though /vp/ has never leaked anything notable before). The board becomes an irredeemable shithole.

Hype season: The games are close to release and we already know a fair but of information about the game. It's like leak season but there is actual content to talk about so it's not as bad. The board is still filled with underage faggots.

Play season: The games have been released and there is lots to talk about. After about a week or so, all the underage posters would have completed the game so they'll leave /vp/ until the next leak season. After this point, /vp/ is at its peak of quality.

Dead season: After a few months of lay season, the board has exhausted all possible topics of discussion and the board becomes dead. This is the prime time to start forcing shitty memes because people have literally nothing else to talk about. "STILL liking Golem" is a notable example.
>>
>>25815296
nice jpeg faget
>>
>>25816989
What are you talking about?
It's a png
Open in new tab, and give it time to load, "faget"
>>
>>25816988
>Dead season: After a few months of lay season, the board has exhausted all possible topics of discussion and the board becomes dead. This is the prime time to start forcing shitty memes because people have literally nothing else to talk about. "STILL liking Golem" is a notable example.
Still second-best season, since it stirs up some Anon's creativity.
>>
>>25816988
golemfag detected
>>
>>25813715
Bashing the people who lust after fictional preteens.
Worshipping Ash.
Trying to pass your headcanon as fact.
etc
>>
>>25816989
if you haven't seen /vp/ mansion before you need to lurk more
>>
>>25813756
Hi Buttscab.
>>
>>25816988
Hype season is better than Play season, at least for XY and ORAS.
>>
>>25818288
Then you're part of the cancer.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.