[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this the best movie lore-wise [aside from Dialga and Palkia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: M18_English_poster.png (1 MB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
M18_English_poster.png
1 MB, 724x1024
So is this the best movie lore-wise [aside from Dialga and Palkia getting downplayed like fuck] ?
>>
>>25813549
what the fuck does this question even mean

this movie shits on lore, if anything, because you have pokemon directly controlling other pokemon
>>
>>25813549
Dialga and Palkia could destroy the Universe, if they wanted to.
>>
>lore-wise
What lore?
Hoopa was a dick, got de-powered and became less of a dick. But the big dick got out and became its own dick so Marty Stu and his gang had to stop the big dick and save the little dick.
There is no lore.
And the movie was utter shit in every other regard too. Complete disappointment and a 180 from the first trailer.
>>
>>25813563
It more or less depicts Arceus as the almighty god that it is, this movie obviously shows Hoopa to be an extremely powerful pokemon, able to pervert space and summon [and even control] legends. this isn't the first time a pokemon has controlled another
>>25813574
exactly
>>
>>25813549
The only good Pokemon movies are the first three, and this is one of the worst of them all unless you're an easily amused moron.
>>
>>25813584
All of that is already explained in the games, in a completely seperate canon.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>25813591
I agree with this one being garbage but 1 was mediocre, 2 was Mary Sue-tier and 3 was just terrible
>>
>pokemon
>lore

INDIAN ELEPHANTS
>>
File: VictiniCatched.jpg (16 KB, 415x333) Image search: [Google]
VictiniCatched.jpg
16 KB, 415x333
>>25813584
Victini is almighty.
>>
Ive only seen the first three, the one with lucario and mew, and this one. I liked them..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.