[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon Leaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: eh.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Greetings I work for game freak co. and I wanted to spread few message to you. Please excuse my English. I am a long time employee who started to make pokemon games back then in 1995. I am saddened the way Pokemon has decided to take today which is why I am leaking that here on 4chan.
Some of you may ask why I don't use native 2chan and that reason being is so the leaks I present today have less credibility among Japanese media. They [the tabloid media] love to scour 2chan for material I am surprised tabloids in the West don't do the same for this site.

In 1995 Pokemon had a clear distinct message not seen in other RPG and that was to have a special bond with a virtual character. Only tamagotchi came close to that. The more time I invest in the game therefore the more I become attached. That is not present today in my opinion. Pokemon decided to become more on gimmicks such as mega evolution and Amie (a superficial tool meant to quantify the hearts and relationship with your Pokemon.) And additionally there are no challenge anymore. What's the point of bonding of its a cakewalk in the park? You would forget your "adventure" with your Pokemon and any sense of attachment left unfulfilled.

For game development the team decided to put an emphasis on porting assets over. The 3DS is very bad for our true vision of the game so forgive this. In story mode, the new trainers are expected to run into XY protagonists. This is a side effect of porting, it wasn't our intentions but we had to make do on our issue of content. Development is focused on making the game as close to the anime/anime like as possible so we thought about putting Ash in the game but would ultimately require too much effort. S&M is going to be remarkably similar to XY in that it was a linear one way experience. Our city naming is based off consellations this time. In all S&M will not be much different from XY and that is a big disappointment.

Feel free to ask questions
>>
>>25812537
How many cocks are currently in each of your hands, your mouth, and your anus?
>>
pics or gtfo
>>
File: 4chan_is_unreliable_source.png (42 KB, 479x374) Image search: [Google]
4chan_is_unreliable_source.png
42 KB, 479x374
>>25812537
>>
>>25812567
I have 6 pussy or "neko" beside me hehe
>>25812572
I am not a programmer but I am in charge of writing
>>25812576
Read my post to see why I posted here. Of course it's "fake"
>>
1 What region is it?

2 Can you visit Kalos post-game

3 do you know about any new mega evolutions, cross-gen evolutions, etc?

4 what about starter pokemon? Will they have dual-typing, and what are they?
>>
>>25812608
1. Region is to be Hawaii as speculated. The biggest giveaway was that battle resort, Hawaii is the perfect tourist place. Many kids know of Hawaii but have never been there. Our philosophy nowadays has been to introduce kids around the world to foreign culture, or if it's the same one then good for them!
2. That would be too much for 3DS! *laughs* Needless to say we plan on doing a world tour. That means we're going to revisit some familiar regions and maybe add some "new" cities and some new cities too. The first 2 gyms will be Hawaii based the 5 gyms will be region based and the final gym and Pokemon league will again be back in Hawaii. We plan on getting the player to travel back to Hawaii so he can have a personal attachment to it so we will be adding some mini-games there. Think of it like a battle frontier.

3. Mega flygon is all I know about. XY legendaries that are not Yveltal or Xerneas will have some sort of relevance here since we didn't touch them in Kalos. Sadly I wish we did more with professor sycamore. We won't do fusion it won't make sense from a gameplay perspective.

4. Starter Pokemon will be a fire bug, a water ground and a grass flying type. The water type will be a fish of some sort, maybe reworked typing a bit the fire type will be a rolly polly and I'm pretty sure from the ocean the grass type is will to be a parrot. That's for the first stage mind you they are still working on the rest of them.
>>
>>25812770
1. Will the games actually be good?
2.Are they just begging for a third Version/Sequel?
3.Does Zinnia and Cynthia make an appearance?
>>
Hello Timmy,my old friend...
>>
>>25812770
Can you explain a little more about the world tour theme? You said we wouldn't go back to Kalos, but that we would be visiting other regions, do you know which ones specifically?
>>
>>25812770
Eh, this could be fun.

Describe the protagonists.
>>
>>25812770
If you're just some Japanese rando making a quick pit stop on 4chan, then how do you know about trip codes and how to spoiler tag? TimmyTurner did say his next one would be more believable.

Also, a Fire/Bug starter sounds all kinds of crazy. Major red flag for me
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 244x206
TIIMMMYYYY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
1. What are some notable locations?
>>
>>25812814
1. We really do try our hardest every game. But we have to adapt to modern kids too. We want to make pokemon fun for every one
2. I don't know what that means
3. We plan on having Cynthia appear but we have no plans for Zinnia.
>>25812834
Sinnoh is one region to be planned. We also plan on visiting the region Kalos is hinting at and Kalos. I meant we are porting Kalos assets. We have these 3 decided but we're working on the names for the new region.
>>25812846
One is girl and the other is boy. I am storyboardsman yet I am only told description of them one will be wearing swim shorts and the other will be wearing a tank top and flip flops. And of course, the trainer hat. Girl will have black hair and the boy will have dirty blondish hair. Surf's up!
>>25812862
I read the rules here to figure out how to post securely. I don't visit 2chan in my spare time so I'm not used to know the format. Fire bug type is odd I agree but it's definitely something new.
>>25812924
Well we plan to having a fairy forest in Germany. Ghost types will appear at night. It will be very pretty from what I have seen so far
>>
>>25812537
>Implying Pokémon-Amie doesn't make bonding with your Pokémon even better
>Implying people haven't wanted to pet and feed their Pokémon and actually interact with them for 20 years now
>Implying Fire Emblem: Fates fags aren't on suicide watch when they remember that Amie was kept in North America
>>
>>25813035
1 From the way you describe everything, it almost sounds like the game isn't even close to finishing. How far into development are you guys? I mean the release date is late 2016, what % would you estimate Sun/Moon's development?

2 You said "...the region Kalos is hinting at." What region is that specifically?

3 since you're a storyboardsmen apparently, do you know any details about Sun/Moon's storyline?
>>
>2 Can you visit Kalos post-game?
>That would be too much for 3DS! *laughs*
>We also plan on visiting the region Kalos is hinting at and Kalos (???)

That would be too much contradictory! *laughs*
>>
>>25813069
Well, I disagree.
>>25813082
1. We have 3 regions to visit in total is what I meant. We plan on adding maybe one or two more but we aren't quite sure how routes are going to work. It will be a different traveling experience for sure. I'll be honest, we're really racking our heads with this game. It is a total myth that we start working on the new game 2 years prior instead we are given maybe 3 months tops. It is stressful after coming off from ORAS for the whole team.
2. The region Kalos was hinting at would be modern Germany if Kalos were France which it is. Is this answer acceptable?
3. Pokemon's story have been fairly easy to work on for the most part but this time it's different since we're on the road now. That's why we've kept quiet for now, it's meant to hide the fact we don't have much planned and we have much planned. Sun and Moon are supposed to be night and day. In other words they are complete opposites as opposed to previous titles where they were adjacent (Black and White is an exception). Our theme is meant to be a homage of the respective legendaries who control the Sun and Moon. Nothing too fancy.
>>25813094
No. What I meant was that Kalos as a whole region wouldn't fit. We wish to visit Kalos in S&M but not all of it. Apologies for my English
>>
>>25813035
Interesting! Thanks.

Protagonists are one of the main things I look forward to in the games.
>>
>>25813280
Why even try anon, you know you ain't got da trip code

HIDDEN
>>
>>25813292
No problem
>>25813305
Arrgh! I forgot my name. I can vouch I wrote that post here
>>
>switches from broken English to perfectly fine english, common English vocabulary included
>konosuba screenshot
Literally off yourself
Why is this shit allowed?
>>
>>25813326
But when you give yourself a name, it automatically comes up in the Name option until you delete it the next time you post.

Which means you must have deleted your name in order to samefag as a regular anon.

This doesn't even sound like the kind of mistake TimmyTurner would do, or maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

>It is a total myth that we start working on the new game 2 years prior instead we are given maybe 3 months tops.

This has to be bait. It's been confirmed that one out of the two teams is always working years in advance as soon as the previous installment is finished.
>>
this thread is all fake
but interesting nonetheless haha
but yeah

QUESTION: about how many routes, and are they still numbered?
>>
>>25812537
Tell me Im a boy or a girl?
>>
File: me_sitting_in_your_tears.png (377 KB, 819x456) Image search: [Google]
me_sitting_in_your_tears.png
377 KB, 819x456
fug
I've been found out
Whelp it was a good run everybody
Sorry but what I've said is NOT true. You've been lied too :^)
>>
>>25813684
NO ES FAKE
>>
File: GxBvDrgO_400x400.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GxBvDrgO_400x400.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>25812537
>>
>>25813280
>I disagree that most people have wanted to interact with their Pokémon
>I disagree that interacting with them is better
If you actually turned out to be legit, then this explains why Pokémon is so shit these days. You're so fucking out of touch with reality you don't even know how humans work outside of Japs born in the 1970s
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.