[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here never got a 3DS and hasn't played Gen 6? and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 48346766_p36.jpg (407 KB, 1240x939) Image search: [Google]
48346766_p36.jpg
407 KB, 1240x939
who else here never got a 3DS and hasn't played Gen 6? and won't be able to even play Gen 7 when it comes out?
>>
>>25811390

You're asking this on the wrong board.

Everyone's played the latest Gen, and everyone hated it.
>>
>>25811390
most people who have internet access and decide to post on 4chan can afford the games
>>
>>25811412
I liked XY
>>
>>25811426
when did 4chan become filled with privileged rich normie scum?
>>
I finally got XY last year but I haven't played ORAS yet. Or the two newest MDs. I should get on that though
>>
>>25811453
don't bother, X/Y is fine but ORAS was a rushed shill job
>>
>>25811412
I enjoyed X, Y, and ORAS. Stop speaking for everyone anon.
>>
>>25811429
Careful anon, that's a very controversial opinion.

I liked it too.
>>
Thats actually fucking pathetic. How can you still not be able to afford a 3DS even after the price drop?
>>25811426
This. You really can't be this much of a poorfag. Get with the times OP
>>
>>25811390
Honestly now is the best time to get a 3DS, and if you can't afford one or are on a budget you can go for a 2DS. There are PLENTY of great games in the 3DS library that surely you could enjoy, not to mention the fact there is also the DS library which also has a massive amount of great games.
>>
>>25811438

They're not rich. Their parents and/or landlords are furious at them for throwing their money away on two 3DSes and six versions of the same game instead of paying their half of the rent or helping with groceries.
>>
>>25811390
Why didn't you get a 3DS OP?
>>
>>25811545
it's not that I can't afford one, it's that it'd be irresponsible to waste the money. I'm in school and work part-time just to eat and pay rent. I've got my savings and some spending money, but blowing even like, 50-100 dollars on games would be retarded when that could buy several weeks worth of groceries, or new shoes, a book for class.

I like Pokemon and I keep replaying emulated versions on older gens on my laptop. But priorities are survive+adulthood over getting new PKMN games, you know?
>>
Why do people act like 3DS's are expensive? You don't even have to buy games for it, you can just hack it.
>>
>>25811453
Don't bother with Gates to Infinity, everyone says it's a pretty bad game but from what I understand Super Mystery Dungeon was a big improvement, having a big increase to difficulty and a story similar to Explorers of Sky.

As for ORAS, from personal experience I wasn't a big fan of the original RSE but ORAS was pretty enjoyable. A lot of people say it's bad mostly due to lack of Battle Frontier, which is honestly just a bad excuse to call a game bad. So if you want to explore Hoenn again OR never explored it before then go ahead and buy it.
>>
I'll pick up a 3DS if SuMo looks promising
>>
>>25811590
What do you usually eat? Im a poorfag but managed to slowly save up by eating rice and beans a few times a week. Shits cheap yet healthy.
>>
>>25811390
I HAD a 3DS and played ORAS and X&Y, but I fucking lost it. So I dunno if I'll be able to play Sun and Moon when the some out. I feel you OP.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.