[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only 3 Pokemon What the fuck were they thinking? She should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: oWhqczM[1].jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
oWhqczM[1].jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>Only 3 Pokemon

What the fuck were they thinking?

She should at least have a running gag Pokemon. Misty had Psyduck and May had Munchlax, so what can Serena get?
>>
Needs room for Sun/Moon pokemon
>>
>ashnime
>>
>>25810685
chespin is the gagmon
>>
File: 1235120712617.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1235120712617.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>running gag pokemon
>what is Pancham x Chespin
>having too many pokemon instead of having the ones she has, have proper development.

Fucking retard
>>
>>Only 3 Pokemon
For a second I thought you were talking about gen 7.
>>
>>25810714
Pancham's more of the straight man while Chespin's the one that's the gagmon.
>>
>>25810693
No way. After he wins the Kalos League and goes to the Monsoon region, he'll have new companions.

>>25810703
>>25810714
>muh Oshawott ripoff

Go cuck yourself.

And if you don't want a gag character, she needs a Pokemon that is strong but disobeys her, or something like that.

Maybe an Aegislash that always stays in its Shield Form.
>>
>>25810752
>wanting a literal copy of Iris' Dragonite

off yourself gringo
>>
>>25810784
>Excadrill
>Mamoswine
>Charizard

lol

What ideas do you have that are better?

And you can't say character development when Misty's Staryu exists
>>
File: 1436648059774.jpg (189 KB, 1280x982) Image search: [Google]
1436648059774.jpg
189 KB, 1280x982
>>25810881
>literally only proves my point even more
>something can't exist because of a 17 year old pokemon
>>
>>25810910
No, it proves that it can be done again.

And now that I think about it, >>25810693 isn't that bad of an idea.

Serena getting a Gen 7 Pokemon before the games come out would make sense as a build-up of hype, so I support it. Besides, how did May have Munchlax if she was around during Hoenn?
>>
>>25810752
Room for Sun/Moon Pokemon
>>
>>25811027
Uhh.. yeah. You already said that.
>>
So what? I rather have that than Pokemon with lack of screntime. Remember Brock's Pineco? Remember Misty's Horsea? Yeah, me neither.
>>
>>25811216
>Brock's Pineco

The thing that exploded all the time and evolved into Forretress? Yes.

>Misty's Horsea

>>was kept at Cerulean Gym with Starmie

Huh, I wonder why..
>>
>>25810685
I don't mind too much, the cast size in terms of pokemon is at a pretty good size right now, the personalities of each pokemon are very recognizable and charming (with the exception of Luxray I suppose since he doesnt do anything). Throwing in more pokemon runs the risk of dragging down the rest of the cast's screentime.
>>
>>25811216
I think Serena could have had at least 4 pokemon though. Remember she spent her whole first year on the show with only her starter, she didn't even make her first capture till 48 episodes or so.
>>
>>25811616
I'm still ok with three. I don't think she will get a new one, maybe a SM Pokemon but that's it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.