[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are only two type of pokemon trainers. Those that use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: evanLiaw_pokeCenter_10-1.jpg (144 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
evanLiaw_pokeCenter_10-1.jpg
144 KB, 1024x576
There are only two type of pokemon trainers.

Those that use potions in the field and those that walk back to the Pokecenter.

Which are you?
>>
>>25810570
Walk back to the Pokemon center always.
>>
>>25810570
i reach the next pokecenter
>>
Pokecenter. I blame the ridiculous porygon prices in G1 for making me so stingy with my pokedollars
>>
I walk back to the center, with this exception:
If I'm in Victory Road or the Pokémon League, I buy 10 Full restores and 5 max revives and just force my way through.
>>
>>25810570
I walk back man... whats the point of wasting your hard earned cash when you get treck and get some wild exp too and from pokemon center. Also I use all my cash on the TMs in the new games, so cash needs to be stock piled. Also I guess I am a jewfag because I horde money even though in the long run there ain't nothing good to spend it on.
>>
Always Pokecenter. I'm pretty serious about money, I Amulet Coin every trainer battle and spend just bare minimum on pokéballs. And it's still not enough sometimes.
>>
>>25810570

>He doesn't use natural herbs to make his pokemon hate him
>>
I use potions if I'm far away from a Pokemon center, although if I find an NPC in the middle of the route that heals you for free then I'll abuse the fuck out of them.
>>
>>25810570
>There are only two type of pokemon trainers. Those that use potions in the field and those that walk back to the Pokecenter.

Lie. There are All kinds of Pokémon trainers.
>>
>>25812200
>although if I find an NPC in the middle of the route that heals you for free

When did this ever happen?
>>
>>25810570
why does it look a lot like Mass Effect?
>>
>>25812216
Gen V, they were out of the way, and after you defeated them, they gave you heals out in the field.
>>
>>25812216
Gen V had them all over
>>
>>25812216
Gen IV
Gen V
Gen VI
>>
>>25810570
If a team member is low on HP, I use a potion
If a team member has lost too much pee pee, I head back to the Pokemon Center. I liked my Pokemon overleved as fuck, so it's far too annoying to spend forever walking to the Pokemon Center if I want to keep grinding.

>>25812216
Started in Gen four, Gen five had a lot of them, and there were some in Gen six.
>>
Shift or Set?

daily reminder that only casuals use shift
>>
>>25812358
shit with Exp Share on
I really don't give a fuck
>>
>>25812358
casual reporting in, shift all the way
sometimes if i don't know what pokemon an important trainer will lesd with i'll save right before the encounter, start the fight, then soft reset and re-start the fight with a supereffective mon in the front of my party
>>
>>25810570
Pokecenter. I usually do starter solo runs, so I'm over-leveled enough to sweep anyway
>>
Thanks to Gen 5 there is a doctor/nurse always around :^)
>>
>>25810570
>>25810570
shift when i was younger, set since im older and its really not hard to win battles anymore
>>
>>25812216
common in gen v and vi
>>
>>25810570
Potions in fields and walk back if I feel like it
>all these fucking kikes not wanting to spend video game currency
Top kek
>>
>>25812358
Did shift for most of my playthroughs up until my FRLG nuzlocke, now I only do shift.
>>
>>25810570
Does anyone know this style of art? Like everyday pokemon places/situations
>>
>>25812216
Don't forget the whit magic spot that healed you in Pokemon Tower all the way back in gen 1
>>
>>25812987
This anon's got it.
>>
>>25813778
thats an edit of a hangar from star citizen

potions in the field all day long. its not like theres any point in having money in these games, you make way more than enough to buy literally every item at the bags holding limit.
>>
>>25813973
And that girl in the silph building too
>>
>>25812358
Set. Shift is for little babbies.
>>
>>25810570
I use berries because if I start spending now I'll have less money for later.
>>
>>25810570
I go to whichever center is closer. If that means going forward, I usually do.

Potions are a waste of my time.
>>
>>25812358
>implying set doesn't mean you end up with a few overleveled mons that destroy everything, making the game harder
Literally don't know why people think set makes it harder in the slightest. Except people who suck at Pokemon in general I guess.
>>
>>25811804
Let me know where this magical shop that sells Max Revives is, champ. Pick me up a few Max Elixers while you're at it.
>>
Walk back to pokemon centre and buy potions.
>>
>>25817661
The herb shop ya dingle. Revival herbs are like max revives but make your Pokemon extremely unhappy.
>>
>>25810570
The nearest Pokecenter. I'm not made of Pokedollars when it comes to most of my games.
>>
>>25810570
>walk back
Why not fly?
>>
>>25812358
I didn't even know you could change it to set until after ORAS.
>>
Pokecenter

Healing items don't affect PP. Why the hell don't marts sell ethers?
>>
>>25817635
bait?
>>
>>25819000
Not bait, but did manage to greentext that badly, was meant to be a sarcastic "making the game harder". It isn't hard in the slightest, and it just punishes bad players who can't get decent coverage on a single mon.

Abut the only place it has legitimacy as a difficulty setting is in a nuzlocke, since you have little to no control over what you train.
>>
Ya'll never use Teleport? I've just been on a breeding/catching/wonder trade kick lately, and teleport's been invaluable.

And also, yes I am a stingy bastard in video games, I ain't spending money when I could get healed up for free! Tho' victory road and elite 4 is different.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.