[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Gen6.5fags, if new Pokemon and a new region don't make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: _chinchou_.png (258 KB, 600x391) Image search: [Google]
_chinchou_.png
258 KB, 600x391
So Gen6.5fags, if new Pokemon and a new region don't make a new generation, what does?
>>
Get well soon, Zygarde
>>
>>25810389
Most of them say mechanics or compatibility.
>>
Johto and Unova weren't new gens either.
>>
Mechanics and compatibility. For example, if

>has the same graphics/aesthetic as XY/ORAS in both battles and overworld
>can battle and trade with XY and ORAS as long as you take new megas/Pokemon out of your party
>doesn't change any of the battle mechanics from XY and ORAS
>still uses the same pentagon system like XY and ORAS
>has the whole PSS/amie/super training system on the bottom screen like XY and ORAS

then it's gen 6.
>>
>>25810410
The argument of compatibility holds nothing, the Gen 1 re-releases are compatible with Sun and Moon but NOT XY/ORAS, I wonder what their argument is with that.
>>
>>25810438
Dream Radar is only compatible with BW2 but not BW. Does that make BW2 a new gen?
>>
>>25810532
Dream Radar is not a mainline pokemon game anon.
Your excuses are getting sadder by the minute
>>
Beyond tired of these threads. I'm sure sixers will call it 7 after all of this anyway.
>>
>>25810532
get well soon zygarde
>>
File: basement_5691.png (98 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
basement_5691.png
98 KB, 300x206
>>25810389
>tfw there is only 1 6.5 fag that trolls nonstop
>>
>>25810579
Just saying here;
>Bring Gen 1 back for nostalgia
>Doesn't make it compatible for the latest coming games.
Do you think GF would pull a Gen 3 AGAIN? I don't care of this Gen 6.5 crap or whatever, but that's not really a good point to defend yourself there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.