[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A reminder that hypefags are cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
A reminder that hypefags are cancer
>>
>>25810268
>reddit and underage
>cancer
wow op youre so smart
>>
>>25810268
And BTFOfags are the other side of the same coin. I want /v/eddit to leave.
>>
We need to take a stand against hype faggotry. When you see hype posters, make sure to do the right thing and make fun of them and mock them. Make sure to call them out on being gullible idiots while you're at that.

Eventually, hypefags will realize that they and their pathetic bullshit will not be tolerated and either improve their behavior or GTFO, which are both beneficial to /vp/.
>>
>>25810331
There is no brake on the hype train faggot!
>>
>>25810388
Your hype train will be dismantled piece by piece and you will have to learn to live with it.
>>
Literally every single time since HGSS were announced. You guys KNOW there won't be anything on Pokémon Sunday/Smash/Get TV/whatever it's called now but there are still people calling bullshit as if news was promised to them or something. Anyone who gets excited for it literally got here yesterday.
>>
>>25810484
this
>>
>>25810484
Actually quite a few pokemon sundays during BW that had gameplay you couldnt see anywhere else.
>>
I hate it when the pokemon board is excited over a new pokemon gen reveal. I'm very mature for my age so I'm only here for the serious and civil discussions.

t. OP
>>
>>25811007
I love it when the pokemon board is excited over a new pokemon gen reveal. I'm a fucking underage so I'm only here for the epic memes and shitposting.

t. You
>>
>>25810942
Get TV showed lots of exclusive ORAS stuff too, including a lot of the animations.for the new megas. They just did it in episodes that aired after all the hypefags had stopped watching the show.
>>
File: 201401011536050c4.jpg (130 KB, 579x597) Image search: [Google]
201401011536050c4.jpg
130 KB, 579x597
>>25810268
>my shitpost made it in
>>
>>25811401
Three of my posts did. Get on my level.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.