[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it... That's fucking it. I'm done with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1459141233229.jpg (292 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459141233229.jpg
292 KB, 800x600
That's it... That's fucking it.

I'm done with this shit ass series. They don't even have anything to show, they just started the game and they don't have a single fucking thing to show other than that retarded "trailer". I hope Junichi Masuda burns in hell, what a fucking ass nigger faggot he is, fuck you and Pokémon forever, go to hell Sun & Moon, I don't give a shit about a rushed stupid game that probably has 0 lines of code at this stage, fuck everyone in the Pokémon Company and fuck you gamefreak
>>
>>25808939
Pass the salt shaker
>>
File: cackle.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
cackle.gif
2 MB, 360x270
Op was triggered
>>
File: 1459394246734.gif (582 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
1459394246734.gif
582 KB, 500x276
Go get your blankie and take a nap OP, you'll be less cranky when you wake up.
>>
I wonder why they invited those two yes-men when Masuda did all the talking.
>>
File: laugh and point goemon.gif (59 KB, 251x191) Image search: [Google]
laugh and point goemon.gif
59 KB, 251x191
>>
>>25808939
you sound like you spend too much time on 4chan and it has indoctrinated your follower brain
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.