[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To those who keep bullying Ash's Pikachu for his weight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 740x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 740x331
To those who keep bullying Ash's Pikachu for his weight.

DEBUNKED!
>>
File: fat_chu.gif (1003 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
fat_chu.gif
1003 KB, 550x309
That's standard Pikachu weight, Ash's is probably several times that
>>
>>25802130
those weights don't make any sense. primal groudon is almost twice the size of normal groudon on that picture, so it should weight 4 times more

> inb4 wailord less dense than air
>>
>>25802180
I guess they didn't want to add a 5th digit.

But yes, the size/weight increase ratio here is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>25802180
Primal Groudon is covered in lava, lava is hot,heat rises

checkmate athiests
>>
>>25802180
meant 8 times more crap
>>
>>25802180

Pokedex entries have always been utter bullshit. From Charizard being the size of a ten year old, to all Rotom forms having the same height, to Onix being the same length as Rayquaza, etc. It's insanity half the time.
>>
>>25802130
Is GF afraid of the number 1000?
Also shit like Tauros not weighing the same as a real bull of the same size
>>
>>25802276
I agree that the Rotom formes are stupid, but I think Charizard was intended to be that size.
I see no problem at all with Onix's size.
>>
>>25802276
>The most canon source is wrong
When will this meme end?
>>
>>25802338
I think building-sized beast should weight way more than a car, don't you?
>>
>>25802561
it should but it doesn't.
>>
>>25802180

Well, isn't Wailord based off a blimp? It being unusually light for its size makes sense.
>>
>>25802338
>wrong
he didn't say it's wrong, he said it was bullshit
most video game settings have things that a correct and canon but still bullshit in terms of logic
>>
>>25802276
>Onix being the same length as Rayquaza
I don't see what's so crazy about that, I mean Onix is a giant rock snake, and Rayquaza is a giant sky snake, so what's the issue of them being the same length?
>>
>>25805432
>"B- BUT ONE'S SPECIAAALLL :'((("
>>
>>25805176
It would literally be incapable of submerging or staying under water then. Even staying in the lower atmosphere
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.