[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you Nintendo. I didn't want Hawlucha. I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: fatfuck.png (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.png
37 KB, 300x300
Thank you Nintendo.

I didn't want Hawlucha. I didn't want Blastoise or Swampert or Snorlax or Scizor or Typhlosion.

No, what I wanted was this little fat faggot in a lucha libre costume with his moveset replaced by TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT

Buffs out the ass? Debuffs my speed with a fucking AA grab that also does a billion damage? A CA that stuns for more bullshit? A moveset so designed around building synergy fast that the little fuck can easily get two bursts a round?

Yeah, fuck that. Eat me, Nintendo.

I can handle Blaziken having a big red floppy dick in my face when I play against him but this is too much.
>>
>>25800970
>his
>>
I think she's cute! Go, Pikachu Libra!
>>
File: 769.png (1 MB, 1280x1535) Image search: [Google]
769.png
1 MB, 1280x1535
Why is she so perfect?
>>
File: 1456373819332.gif (428 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
1456373819332.gif
428 KB, 200x183
>>25800970

Libre will be as relevant as Notch eared Pichu in years to come if not lesser in time along with the rest of the Cosplay Pikachus. I'm satisfied with the roster and got enough likable choices in the game, but hell this honestly does feels like a waste of a spot just for an Oras contest gimmick that will be forever stuck in exclusive limbo. Especially when you have a just as perfectly qualified Luchador pokemon who will still exist in the games in future games.
>>
>>25800970
>Nintendo
They didn't make Pokken.
Also,
>his
You can tell a Pikachu's sex by the shape of its tail. That one's a female, Ash's is a male.
>>
>>25800970
>his moveset
It's actually a female.
>>
>>25801099
>>25801121
Pichu was pushed because at that time he was Masuda's favorite Pokemon

Libre got in for basically no reason. Nobody ever demanded a second fucking Pikachu.
>>
File: 1223548638.png (88 KB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
1223548638.png
88 KB, 320x181
>>25800970

Git gud.
>>
File: 1458307819702.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458307819702.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
>he doesn't like R. Pika
>>
>People are still mad about Pokalibre
>>
>>25801020
Fuck the Pikachu, that pic makes me wonder why Gengar is so perfect.
>>
I was as mad as you, OP. Then I made her my main and now I'm happy.
>>
Yeah. To be honest, I don't know why they decided to include Pikachu in a costume over the actual luchador Pokemon. They could have just made Pikalibre a costume or something and had Hawlucha.
>>
>3 playable Fire-type starters.
>1 playable Water-type Pokemon and it's not even a starter.

Wasted Opportunity: The Game
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.