[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who just got back from the Pokénchi set and studio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 900x450
Ask someone who just got back from the Pokénchi set and studio anything. Still studying in grad school but I think my English will be good enough.
>>
How did Shokotan smell like?
>>
>>25800740

I never met with her. I'd assume she'd smell like Allegra, though.
>>
What is your favorite color?
>>
>>25800752

Teal.
>>
>>25800721
Why are you lying ?
>>
What is the quadratic formula?
>>
>>25800761

Good one.

>>25800762

I don't know but the names are gone.
>>
NO MORE NAMES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>25800773
NO MORE NAMES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS
>>
>>25800826
What names
>>
>>25800721
What did they show for sun/moon?
>>
>>25800771
what did they show?
>>
>>25800834
>>25800843

They haven't done filming yet, but they were in prep. They're going to replay the footage from the trailer and then show off the starter silhouettes, and that's it. I'd assume CoroCoro is set to reveal them, but I didn't get confirmation on this.
>>
>>25800863
So it's not worth watching then?
>>
>>25800881

If you don't care about starter silhouettes, then no.
>>
>>25800894
If you do really work on pokenchi, you're not a very good employee
>>
>>25800899

I never said I worked there. Didn't imply that either. I just got lucky enough to gain access to the set, with an accompanying friend who has relations with someone there.
>>
>>25800905
Oh, that's okay then
>>
>>25800863
>episode airs in a little over 12 hours
>images of masuda's appearance on the show have been floating around for nearly a month
>they're not done filming yet lol
>>
>>25800943
The show is not live? What kind of amateur shit is this?
>>
>>25801074
They have always filmed it weeks in advance.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.