[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait a second. I was reading about Sketch on Bulbapedia, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-235Smeargle.png (52 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-235Smeargle.png
52 KB, 250x250
Wait a second. I was reading about Sketch on Bulbapedia, and you can't sketch moves in Link Battles, so shouldn't that mean that Smeargle is limited to moves that are actually used in-game by wild pokemon and NPC? So shouldn't Dark Void not be able to be learned by him legally? Or am I missing something.
>>
Fug
>>
>>25799197
Double Battles, Sketch your teammate
>>
>>25799209
This, and if you find a wild one, you can get it to sketch any one of your moves.
>>
>>25799197
Are you retarded?
>>
god you are such a fucking noob op
>>
>>25799197
Celia you dumbfuck
>>
>>25799197
Your autism is showing anon, you can sketch your own pokemon's moves in double battles you gigantic moron.
>>
>>25799197
Aside from >>25799209 you can also send out a 'mon with its 3 other moves deleted when you meet a wild Ditto and switch it out with Smeargle after the Ditto transforms.
>>
File: autism.gif (68 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
68 KB, 500x293
>>25799197
>>25800343
>>
>>25800650
How?
>>
>>25800650
Uneducated nigger detected
>>
>>25800676
If you know a lot about videogames you are autistic, if you know very little you are autistic.

Simply put its 4chan speak for cunt.
>>
>>25799197
Besides that Ditto trick, you can get someone so set a secret base for it. But yeah, it sucks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.