[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Can't We Be Friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
I won't lie, I'm getting Moon despite whatever fedora memes you'll spout.

At first, I was gonna wait to see version exclusives, but with the GTS and Wonder Trade, exclusives are kinda moot, dont you think?

Plus a friend getting Sun said he'll help me out with exclusives, so there's that, too.
>>
File: sakura02.jpg (62 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
sakura02.jpg
62 KB, 510x510
Anon, no one takes this fedora thing seriously. It's playful, like from brother to brother.

Relax.
>>
>>25798617
I'll probably get it because it seems most in line with the games I usually get:

>Blue
>Gold
>Sapphire
>Diamond
>White
>X
>Moon

They all seem to go together to me; I've always known which of the two I'd get immediately after seeing the titles.
>>
File: 1456678104763.jpg (107 KB, 800x586) Image search: [Google]
1456678104763.jpg
107 KB, 800x586
>>25798639

Anon. Me and you both know full well that is definitely not true given the large chunk of posters who act otherwise.

Unless you're just pure minded, which in that case please keep doing what you're doing because it's a fucking huge breath of fresh air to see these past few months.
>>
>>25798617
I'm planning on getting Sun because it looks like it'll be the less popular of the two. More trade leverage yo. Box mascots don't matter to me either because I just box 'em anyway.
>>
>>25798617
Most people are joking around since we know nothing about exclusives, so people really have nothing to pick from.

I'm getting Moon (either first or only) partly because of Moonman memes and partly because the legendary has a good chance to be Fairy or Fairy/Dark.
>>
>>25798639
Sayaka and Kyoko best ship
>>
>>25798617
No one's gonna take you seriously with a name like Carlton Bullock.
>>
birb with knives (Skarmory) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Weak Armor
Happiness: 256
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drill Peck
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Swords Dance
>>
>>25798658
>one of these things is not like the other
Silver is the right game for that link, not Gold.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
Honestly, I only want Sun because it seems like more people are picking Moon.
>>
>>25799331
I know people say that, but it feels lifeless to me just like the Red/Ruby/Pearl/Black/Y/Sun. Silver has nothing to it, but gold is beautiful.
>>
>>25799395
>the hot, red versions feel lifeless
bruh when you die you may literally tun blue, there's no way red is more lifeless than blue.
>>
>>25799395
that's why i want sun.
"sun" just sounds so full of life and joy, because it's the sun, you know.
it's odd that i want sun though cause i usually go for whichever version sounds more "introverted" or "feminine" (blue, silver, sapphire, pearl, black, x), but now i'm leaning more towards warm colored versions.
i like moon because of its connection to water and the soul and stuff like that, but i probably won't buy it first if at all.
>>
File: solrock.jpg (12 KB, 297x319) Image search: [Google]
solrock.jpg
12 KB, 297x319
I'm getting Sun mostly because hoping Solrock and its mega will be in it.
>>
>>25798744
There are some people that don't get it and take it seriously, those people are probably about 16. Its a joke.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.