[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Mystery Dungeon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: smdstart.jpg (171 KB, 604x754) Image search: [Google]
smdstart.jpg
171 KB, 604x754
finally got it. wait. oh fuck. theres 20 character choices
and each one limits my companion choices
wat do, /vp/

also this is the samefag that did the shiny pumpkaboo giveaway last night, I will do a giveaway of whatever mons i choose tomorrow, no april fools bullshit
>>
Whoever you chose, you should choose snivy as the partner. It's so strange to see it so hyperactive and forgetful.
>>
Good game
>>
>>25798608
Totodile is pretty good. Ice Fang and Bite are solid in the first few dungeons.
>>
>>25798608
all of them are good choices.

Your only limit is no two can be the same type.
>>
>>25799001
I was actually looking at totodile. Thanks, sounds pretty legit.
>>
File: 20160401_210715-1.jpg (3 MB, 2766x1635) Image search: [Google]
20160401_210715-1.jpg
3 MB, 2766x1635
>tfw i only have pokémon as friends...
>>
>>25798608
Chespin, Fennekin and Mudkip are the only ones that fit the partner personality.
>>
>>25798608
Just pick Mudkip + Charmander, you won't regret it in the endgame.
Seriously, EQ with flying partner that can use Heat Wave, it's fucking glorious.
>>
I've always wanted to get into these games, but it makes me unreasonably frustrated that you can't evolve until you've beaten the game. Is the post game worth it?
>>
>>25800556
The postgame is a whole lot better than the story because you're no longer restricted by the plot in what you want to do. It took me more than twice the length of the story (which was 30 hours) to catch/recruit everything in the game.

Evolution isn't that important in the PMD games since all it does is slightly increase your stats at best, something that you can just do with Protein, Iron, etc. because there's no limit to how much you can take and stats cap at 255. I don't like evolving anyway because you lose what little unique animations and emotes the base starter forms have.
>>
>>25800814
Is there more story content after completing the main game and getting your evolutions or is it just the catch em all stage?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.