[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to make Pokemon Bank easier to use? Why does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Pokemon-Bank.jpg (69 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Bank.jpg
69 KB, 640x360
Is there any way to make Pokemon Bank easier to use?

Why does it make itself so difficult?

I'm trying to assemble a living dex, I have a lot on there (only missing about 10% of Kanto, as far as I've gotten), but RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Allow for entire boxes to be moved and a "Put in BanK" button that puts whatever pokemon you select in the first slot of theBanks current box.

Other than that idk
>>
Yes, the homebrew version of it.
>>
>>25798465

Homebrew version? I'm currently updated on my 3DS.
>>
>>25798453
Like the green cursor option?
Seems pretty much perfect to me, I just wish it would have a sort by Ball option so I can find Dream Ball pokemon.
>>
>>25798465
That shit is super impractical. If you already have homebrew, might as well use PKHeX as a storage system since it can export all the boxes, and when you import them in a fresh save, it automatically fills the Pokedex slots.
>>
They need to put in sorting functions for fucks sake. They let you find pokemon by tons of different metrics but still no sorting? Jesus christ
>>
My 3ds is banned and I can't log in to the bank. What shall I do? If I do a system transfer to another 3ds would I be able to access the bank again?
>>
>>25798465
Does that allow you to keep items? FUCK I NEED THAT.
>>
>>25800076
maybe its because I am tipsy, but I read your first name as Autism the first time before I read it again to make sure it actually wasn't autism
>>
>>25800076
What did you do anon?
>>
>>25798481
I have homebrew through IronHax, will it be fucked up if I update to the lastest version?
>>
>>25800114
Played Triforce Heroes with a public header.
>>
>>25798405
What I want is not being locked out temporarily when you're d/cd and more importantly a 3DS that STAYS CONNECTED WHEN IT IS MORE THAN ONE INCH AWAY FROM THE ROUTER
>>
>>25798405
What's wrong with it? The only annoying thing I found was that the touchscreen doesn't work with it.
>>
>>25801925
Sounds like your router is the problem, m8
>>
>>25800076
>If I do a system transfer to another 3ds would I be able to access the bank again?

You can make a new account, but it won't have any of your old bank pokemon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.