[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met someone in this hobby who made you want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: THINGS ARE GONNA HEAT UP.png (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
THINGS ARE GONNA HEAT UP.png
94 KB, 600x600
Have you ever met someone in this hobby who made you want to stop playing?

>Be in the navy
>On a carrier
>Shit sucks, nothing to do, everyone is perma-salty at this point
>Only thing to get me through the boredom is Pokemon
>Playing while in line for the galley
>Some dude near me in line notices my DS
>Herewego.png
>"Bro you playing Pokemon? I love Pokemon bro"
>He's about 5'2"
>One of those people who keeps his arms out away from his sides like he has HUEG LATS
>He starts going on and on and on about how much he loves Pokemon
>Talks about his favorite games
>Talks about how many cards he used to have before his "bitch mom threw them all away"
>All the while I'm just kind of nodding and giving one-word responses.
>Starts showing me pictures on his phone
>"See this bro? That's Dragonite. He's like, my favorite. He's a dragon!"
>Literally a stock fucking photo of Dragonite.
>Proceeds to show me those shitty realistic pictures of Pokemon that one artist did a fuckton of. You know the ones.
>Finally walk down the ladderwell so we're separated.
>He starts yelling about his Pokemon team in Sapphire from atop the fucking ladderwell.

Maybe I'm just an introvert, but it really felt like I was at the receiving end of some serious spaghetti.
>>
>>25797384
No. I don't care, if others stop playing Pokémon.

I don't care enough to care about them losing interest In Pokémon.
>>
>>25797384
Just pretend I have no idea what the fuck they're talking about till they leave
>>
File: it begins.png (283 KB, 558x361) Image search: [Google]
it begins.png
283 KB, 558x361
>>25797384

>Proceeds to show me those shitty realistic pictures of Pokemon that one artist did a fuckton of. You know the ones.

I think I might know what you're talking about...
>>
>>25797384
While that guy sounds like he could do with saying "bro" a bit less and was probably annoying, it sounds more like you just clammed up and shut down because someone was talking to you.
>>
>>25797384
>it really felt like I was at the receiving end of some serious spaghetti.
because it was, OP.
I personally cannot relate, since I don't know anyone in person who's as a fan as I am.
At most, I have close friends who played pokemon at childhood and occasionally replayed the old games (gen I to III) at later and even recent years, some would even play with me, but no one at the level of being a regular /vp/fag.
I guess many of them are spaghetti nerds, all of us are a bit like that is some way in our lives.
>>
He sounds like a bro. The fuck is your problem?
>>
>>25797614

This. Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>25797384
You are just a piece of shit, he just wanted to make friendly conversation just break the monotony of staying in there without having shit to do.
I am happy you stopped playing, you autistic timid piece of shit.
>>
>>25797514
Really I have no problem talking to people, I just didn't want to talk to THIS guy. I tried to make that clear by not engaging, but like he just kept going.

And I wasn't going to be straight up mean and tell him to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>25797614
>>25797638
>>25797722
Here's your (You)
>>
>>25797614
This. Did his muscles intimidate you?
>>
>>25798185
you got me
>>
>>25797722
For real. Jolly or even bold would have been better. OP has shit nature.
>>
>>25797384
Nice
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.