[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would be some fun additions to the Pokken franchise? I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: harvey.jpg (53 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
harvey.jpg
53 KB, 300x300
Who would be some fun additions to the Pokken franchise?

I'd like to see Slowbro make his way in, only to shrug off lighter attacks thanks to how oblivious he is to damage and how his shell can help protect him.

Ditto could also be neat as a kind of super clone character, where he'd mimic a bunch of other moves from the rest of the roster and switch forms between them. Its synergy burst could even use the opponent's synergy burst for max disgrace.

Any other ideas?
>>
>>25797193
I'll say what I always say.

>Chansey
Eggs and spinning and bouncing

>Diggersby
Earthquakes and eargrabs and earslaps

>Aurorus
Beams and boulders and beauty
>>
Swampert
>>
File: tumblr_n7g8ou82jG1tz3ag1o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7g8ou82jG1tz3ag1o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Technician Meowth in mech suits. Preferably lightweight like pic related and then a heavy weight suit for a finisher
>>
>Primeape
I just want to see that mad fucker fight like the adrenaline filled bag of rage he was meant to be.
>>
>>25797193
Castform and Lumineon
>>
Arena Trap Dugtrio
>>
File: freedom wins again.jpg (40 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
freedom wins again.jpg
40 KB, 283x352
Pangoro
Infernape
Scrafty
Genesect
Electivire
Kingler
Zangoose and Seviper
Nidoking
Mawile
>>
>>25797206
If I can elaborate on your idea for Diggersby, I just imagined something along the lines of the sumo wrestling in Twilight Princess, except more fun and fast moving
>>
>>25797193
Removal of Hoenn
At least Gen 1 deserves to be pandered to, this was just blatant ORAS shilling
>>
>>25797193
>Feraligatr
>Venusaur

>>25797254
You've won me over with one sentence
>>
Spinda using zui quan.
>>
A swarm of unown that link together to create various limbs to hit people with or blast them with collective psychic power. Might work as a "mimic" character that pulls moves from the other fighters, briefly linking together to look like a facsimile of them when they use it.
>>
>>25798805
But Swampert didn't even get in.
>>
Toxicroak
Rampardos
>>
File: part 5 waifu.png (253 KB, 460x767) Image search: [Google]
part 5 waifu.png
253 KB, 460x767
>>25798893
>Rampardos
My money is being thrown at the screen.
>>
File: Regigigas.jpg (76 KB, 980x700) Image search: [Google]
Regigigas.jpg
76 KB, 980x700
Regigias, it could be a technical character that excels in synergy burst.

Plus no normal pokemon on the roster

Cinnicino would also be fun as a combo heavy speedster

Beedrill would be a neat fast flying rushdown character

Also i would love for Magmotar,Clauncher,Octillery or Blastoise to be in the game, so we can have cannon shenanigans
>>
File: hitmon.jpg (16 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
hitmon.jpg
16 KB, 270x187
>>25797193
I want to see Hitmonlee for all the weird streching attacks it could have.
>>
File: mycomic6.jpg (318 KB, 1143x3867) Image search: [Google]
mycomic6.jpg
318 KB, 1143x3867
>>25797254
>>25799398
>>25799039 (beedrill)
these

Snorlax, Darmanitan

AND MOTHER FUCKING HERACROSS

>Seismic Tosses
>Megahorns
>Counters and Reversals
Then you go Mega and start spraying niggers down with Pin Missiles I mean come on, give me Heracross I'll pay anything
>>
>>25800536
Seismic Toss is already on Charizard
>>
File: mad as fuck.jpg (40 KB, 216x205) Image search: [Google]
mad as fuck.jpg
40 KB, 216x205
>>25797254

Yes. This is all I ask for.
>>
>>25797193
I`m miffed that ditto is on the character select for choosing a random character.
>>
>>25800543
That means nothing autismo.
>>
>>25800587
>Flying Press is already on Pike Libre
>no Hawlucha
>t-that means nothing!
>i'll call him a buzzword, t-that'll show him!
>>
>>25797193
>Metagross
A fucking fortress of slow attacks, full of super armor, massive counter attacks and hits like a truck.
Little projectile game, can super armor through most of them.
His mega transforms him into a fast power character like Mega-Chomp

>Scizor
Slow mon who relies in fast attacks to close distance.
Weavile-like dashes (Bullet punch), little to no projectile game, really hard hitting on duel phase.
Mega makes him a better version of himself like with many others already in the game.

>Loppuny
Has a mega, furbait.
>>
>>25800602
Flamethrower is on Charizard and Braxian.
Charizard and Mewtwo share Fire punch.

Not everything is about patterns, you know.
>>
Smeargle with a wide variety of different typed attacks that come from differently colored paint. It can use sketch once in field phase and once in dual phase to copy the last pokemon move the opponent used for the rest of the matches. burst attack starts off using spore as a grab into a bunch of strong attacks
>>
>>25800908
>Gigasporebeamblastcannonplantmeteor
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.