[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, if we were to believe that the starter patterns were actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x489
So, if we were to believe that the starter patterns were actually true, I.E
>Fire Starter is part of the Zodiac
>Water Starter as to be able to travel on both land and though water
>Grass Starter has to be based on the Geologic Time Scale

What would be the most logical starter trio

I'd have to go with
>Fire Tiger
>Water Beaver
>Grass Kangaroo

Keep in mind that I'm not saying that any of these patterns are nessesarily true, I'm just saying of they are, what would make the most sense?
>>
>>25796792
Fire Rabbit, Water Hippo, Grass i dunno what animals fall where on the geological time scale so I'll just say bird because that's what I want.
>>
>>25796824
>>25796792
They won't make starters based on the same damn shit as others. There's not going to be another Hippo pokemon, especially given how significant Hippowdon is because of weather wars. There's not going to be another Beaver pokemon, especially given how significant Bibarel is as a universal HM slave. And so forth.

>but all the snakes!
Are based on very different snakes. "Hippo" is not a category like snake is. And so on.
>but all the items!
Are based on different items. "Beaver" is not a category like appliance is. Etc.
>>
>>25796854
They could make another hippo Pokemon no matter what you say. They really could.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 680x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 680x671
>>25796854
Two thirds of Kalos' starters say otherwise.
>>
>>25796873
Where?
>>
>>25796883
>Another Fire Fox (Fennekin -> Vulpix)
>Another Frog (Froakie -> Poliwag)
>>
>>25796883
>Froakie
>Fenekin

And if you argue it's okay because they're different species you can fuck off.
>>
>>25796854
Nigga, GF can do whatever they want. There are like 3 fox families now, and god knows how many dogs.
>>
What the hell is the Geologic Time scale thing?
I mean, i know it's basically a scale to make a clock/calendar/whatever based on the age of the earth, but how does that relate to that, when there's no reason to believe Sceptile, Serperior, or Chesnaught is related to past times?
>>
>>25797080
Sceptile is literally a Grass Raptor, there were once giant snakes in prehistoric times, and Chesnaught is also based on some prehistoric mammal iirc.
>>
File: Terror Bird.jpg (182 KB, 640x598) Image search: [Google]
Terror Bird.jpg
182 KB, 640x598
>>25796792
>Grass Starter Terror Bird
> Fire/Poison Starter Pit Viper
> Water Starter Tiger Salamander
>>
File: Terror Bird.jpg (134 KB, 400x430) Image search: [Google]
Terror Bird.jpg
134 KB, 400x430
>>25798878

>Terror Bird

Yes please.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.