[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't forget it's Jirachi day! Got one of these cuties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Don't forget it's Jirachi day! Got one of these cuties at toys r us earlier and the wifi gift is live.
>>
>>25795550
Fuck my local TRU they didnt have the celebi figure and also dont have the jirachi
But they have plushies tho
>>
I just want the Premier Ball. They can keep all the rest of the stuff.
>>
>>25795550

My local TRUs got those a month early.

As to what happened to them, a friend of mine scooped them all up and resold them for 80 bucks a pop.
>>
After a few soft resets, I have a Jirachi with max IVs in every stat but speed. Should I keep trying, or should I keep this?
>>
Never owned a Jirachi before, is it's usefulness a joke?
>>
Oh shit they're selling Jirachi plushes? I gotta go tomorrow then.
>>
>>25796788
I know he was strong as fuck back in gen 3 and 4 not sure about now. He was OU if you're a smogon kinda guy.
>>
I need the Celebi and Jirachi TCG set.
>>
File: 1451036605724.png (111 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1451036605724.png
111 KB, 600x476
>>25795550
>Get Jirachi in a AlphaSapphire mystery gift
>Jirachi is lv.100

mfw
>>
>>25795800
I got the Celebi figure where I was, but I'm kinda bothered by the fact that these other ones get Premier balls while all Celebi gets is a Great Ball. I also found out that I completely missed the Celebi plushes. Least I got a Jirachi today.
>>
Oh shit I forgot about this
>>
>>25796788
>Thunder Wave + STAB move with 60% to flinch

It's pretty good.
>>
File: image.png (634 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
image.png
634 KB, 780x585
I have these Jakks ones. They're softer and much cuter.
Picture isn't mine, but they're the ones I own.
>>
>>25796767
how do you soft rest an event ?
>>
It's just been raining mythic pokemon for the last few months.

Are they planning on rereleasing every single mythical up until the release of Sun/Moon?

desu this kind of devalues them...
>>
>>25800736
Every month this year is a different mythical.
>>
Where can I get one of these in the UK?
>>
>>25800736
>desu this kind of devalues them...

To be fair, there aren't any easier ways to get all of them and at least they're around for 20 days and then gone forever.
>>
What is the best nature for Jirachi?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.