[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you worried about Nintendo of America censoring Sun and Moon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (628 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
628 KB, 1920x1080
Are you worried about Nintendo of America censoring Sun and Moon?
>>
>>25791776
No.
There is nothing to censor
>>
>>25791776
I would be worried if skimpy outfits or weeb shit like fire emblum were a thing in pokemon, but there is really little to censor in pokemon to begin with.
>>
>>25791803
THIS
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 508x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 508x379
>>25791803
>Gay
>>
>>25791803
But those already are a thing. Pokemon is extremely weeb and half the girls have short skirts and short shorts and are made to be waifus.
>>
>>25791776
does NoA even translate the pokemon games?

i figured TPC did the translation
>>
>>25791826
they don't. The Pokemon Company does.
>>
>>25791776
Why is this anon making the same thread every week with the same picture and the same non existent issue?
>>
File: removed.jpg (25 KB, 636x425) Image search: [Google]
removed.jpg
25 KB, 636x425
>>25791789
They removed two. Old ladies in Pokémon ORAS
>>
>>25791789
>censoring game corner.
>>
>>25791776
Fuck off you stupid, dumb drakeposting scum.

It isn't "censorship" if they're removing pervy shit from western releases meant for a younger audience. It's called being a responsible company. Besides, this has been going on literally forever. IDK why newfriends are just catching onto this now,

If they were censoring themes and storylines, then I might be worried.
>>
>>25792055
They were forced by law to do that, it wasn't up to NoA
>>
No. Kill yourself.
>>
It's a children's game. The worst thing they've ever had to censor was a hiker being lewd in BW1
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.