[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first evos for starters and 'mons with three evos are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 239x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 239x237
>first evos for starters and 'mons with three evos are capable of breeding
Why are they not treated like baby Pokémon may I ask?
>>
>>25790495
While I understand what you mean... do you fucking realize how difficult that could potentially make breeding?
>>
Well almost all (Other then Riolu and Togepi) 'baby' Pokemon have been introduced in different gens that their evolutions are originally from, so i have always assumed thats the reason.
>>
>>25790505
How would that make it difficult at all? It just adds logic and only that.
>>25790509
I don't mean literally making them a baby 'mon, I mean making them incapable of breeding until they've at least evolved once. Under what logic should a Torchic be able to breed?
>>
The concept of baby Pokemon makes me throw up. How is Riolu a baby Pokemon and Flabebe not? I wish they'd just remove the classification completely. The TCG already gets confused by Togepi's and Riolu's baby status. It's weird and awkward and I hate it.
>>
That's a really cool concept that they should input!
It'd definitely make the game a lot more fun!
>>
>>25790516
It would make breeding for flawless IVs and the right nature a living hell. maybe for a filthy casual like you its only logic, but not for people who don't inject their shit into competitive battling
>>
>>25790587
Who in their right minds breeds the first evos together
>>
>>25790587
>Playing competitive on consoles
Casual pretending to be hardcore. Go play your shitty vgc shithead.
>>
>>25792046
hurrdurr pc mastur race
>>
>>25790495
Some animals need to reach a distant age (or evolutionary stage in this case) to get the hormones to start breeding.

It echoes reality. Do you know how long it takes for a rat to reach breeding age from birth?
a month.

what about a human female?.. more than a month son... more than a month.
>>
>>25790587
Why exactly? Aren't pokemon in an evolutionary line essentially interchangeable unless you are aiming for specific moves?
>>
>>25790517
Does the term even canonically exist outside of TCG?
>>
>>25793652
Im not exactly sure if you guys are serious, think about it this way. you want a perfect blaziken but you dont have a perfect combusken/blaz to start with, lets say you have a 6iv ditto but shit blaziken,
>breed blaziken and ditto
>get 5 torchic eggs
>one has 2 iv others are shit
>you level up 2iv torchic to combusken
>breed
>get 3iv torchic
>level up again
>breed again
>level again
>shit again
seriously, normal breeding already takes ages.
>>
>>25790509
>Riolu is a baby pokemon
I literally had no idea.
>>
>>25793700
B-but
isn't there a chance for a shit blaziken to breed a 6iv torchic?
>>
>>25793725
Yeah, ah 1 in 31^6 chance
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.