[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokken patch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: v11[1].jpg (13 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
v11[1].jpg
13 KB, 300x169
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

>A patch for Pokkén Tournament on the Wii U has been announced. This patch is said to come in early April and is said to fix a few of the issues that are plaguing the game. The full extent of the patch is not yet known, but we know it will contain the following:

>A fix for Shadow Mewtwo where it can cause an infinite combo that cannot be stopped
>An adjustment for Reshiram
>Various bug fixes
>>
>an adjustment for Reshiram

Hopefully it's actually worth using now and not weak as fuck for a support that can supposedly "turn the tide of battle"
>>
>>25789869
Oh, so they're getting rid of the Miracle Eye infinite
>>
>>25789913

Reshiram is almost certainly getting nerfed

It does way too much damage for how easy it is to land, and even if you block it, it does 60 damage and puts your shield into red
>>
>>25789932
Reshiram is bullshit in the extreme.

I wonder what else will change though. Hopefully only buffs for my boy Garchomp
>>
>>25789989
Agreed. Also they need to fix Braixen vs Machamp matchup. Too one-sided regardless of player skill
>>
File: glad its over.png (264 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
glad its over.png
264 KB, 300x345
>>25789869
>A fix for Shadow Mewtwo where it can cause an infinite combo that cannot be stopped
mfw

>>25789989
>Garchomp
>needing buffs
Oh sorry, I forgot it's completely okay for a character to be OP if it's one of the mons "I" like
>>
>>25789989
Please, kill yourself.
>>
>>25789869

Weavile buff pls. Damage output isn't really fair. I understand it's a combo-heavy character, and I do pretty well, but taking 70% damage from one Charizard combo doesn't really match.
>>
>>25790766
Weavile is actually one of the few characters that is fine as it is atm. If anything it's the other characters that need nerfs. The damage output for individual attacks on some characters (most notably from the Power category) has been ramped up to insane levels compared to the arcade version, and I have no idea why as the previous system worked fine as it was.
>>
>>25790786
And it takes hard work for power characters to get into the zone, and that's not yet even taking into account the assists--i.e., Frogadier, Fennekin, Reshuram--that blast them away again, whereas relatively, zoners can spam projectile after another projectile.

Look at how many matches Weavile, Sceptile and Suicune win without getting hit AT ALL.
>>
>>25789989
Garchomp can approach you from across the entire screen in dual phase and lead into a 50%~ combo. He doesn't need a buff. And no, I'm not talking about dig.
>>
>>25790817
>Look at how many matches Weavile, Sceptile and Suicune win without getting hit AT ALL.
You might have a point with Suicune but how the hell are Weavile and Sceptile not getting hit in an average battle?
>>
I just started and am maining Gengar, but I don't know the ins and outs of him yet. Do you think there will be any buffs or Nerfs for him? also, what's a good Support for him? I've just been using Reshiram/Cresselia.
>>
>>25790953
he got nerfed hard in the last update after completely running over the arcade meta for 3 months straight so I think it's safe to say they're giving him a rest for the time being

Reshiram/Cresselia is a good support choice for Gengar, especially the Cress part since Gengar's Burst Meter charges super slowly and he has low HP to boot. Another set worth considering is Jirachi/Whimsicott, the former is similar to Cresselia in that it increases your Burst meter, but can be used multiple times in a match. He also increases your Attack instead of restoring HP. Whimsicott restores HP and protects you against light projectiles like Braixen's machine gun fireballs or Suicune's water arrow.
>>
>>25790845
Shhhh. My main needs buffs.
>>
Chandelure is supposedly getting gutted.

Yes, even overheat+espeon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.