[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokenchi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ghaghag.png (153 KB, 429x248) Image search: [Google]
ghaghag.png
153 KB, 429x248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgbsDfRF2nQ

>new trailer for the upcoming pokenchi
>no masuda

I bet:
>talking 20mins about shit but no1 cares
>last 10 mins masuda comes in
>MASUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SUGOI
>talking about the sun&moon trailer
>reshowing sun&moon trailer
>SUGOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>last 3 mins showing shilloutte of starter
>FIN
>>
>>25789553
Hey, even if they only show starter silhouettes after rehashed Direct footage, then Im happy. Its better than nothing. Plus they're just gonna be revealed a week later in corocoro anyways
>>
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
SUGOI
>>
I think they're going to rewatch the trailer before Masuda comes.

Anyway, if there is a new trailer, it will be upload tomorrow on Pokémon youtube's channel, like the first video of ORAS
>>
>>25789680
Pretty much this. Why the fuck would they only analyze the Direct footage when literally everyone has seen it. People act as if the US was exclusive to viewing the Direct. Also what would be the point of bringing Masuda on anyway? To review the development process of their own fucking game? No. Were getting new information regardless of gameplay being present on the show of not.
>>
>>25789723
Because the whole show is shilling on a whole new level?

It doesn't have to have a reason to be stupid. It can just be "BOY LOOK AT THIS SUN AND MOON SURE SOUNDS EXCITING DOESNT IT MATSUDA" "yes it does, almost as exciting as this soap with pikachu's face on it."
>>
>>25789723
Stop trying to apply logic to this show.
>>
>>25789553
>talking 20mins about shit but no1 cares
it amazes me the ability of the japanese to talk without saying anything
>>
>>25789723
>Why the fuck would they only analyze the Direct footage when literally everyone has seen it

Clearly you aren't familiar with Pokenchi/Get TV/Smash/whatever the fuck. They do this all the time.
>>
Just think, it will be May and people will still be posting fake starter leaks
>>
If I see that Sugoi anywhere, I'll choke a bitch.
>>
>>25790077
I have a choking fetish~
>>
>last 3 mins showing shilloutte of starter

Wishful thinking.

I think their appearance is supposed to be a "surprise", so it wouldn't be foreshadowed in the preview.
>>
File: 1.jpg (85 KB, 596x334) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
85 KB, 596x334
That's some tasty expectations, OP. We're just getting SUGOI and nothing else.
>>
>>25789553
yeah great AWESOME FOR RUINING THE FUCKING SUPRISE YOU FUCKING BASTERD.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF 4CHAN AND DELETE THIS THREAT
>>
Why would they only analyze the Direct footage when literally everyone has seen it. People act as if the US was exclusive to viewing the Direct. Also what would be the point of bringing Masuda on anyway? To review the development process of their own fucking game? No. We're getting new information regardless of gameplay being present on the show of not.
>>
>>25789666
Sugoi digits, Satan but check these out.
>>
Hi, came here from Reddit :D

Honestly Im expecting at LEAST 10 minutes of gameplay, the region map, starters, box legendaries and AT LEAST 10 new Pokemon.
Nintendo promised.
>>
>>25791275
You fucking wish bro.
Thats Pokenchi not CoroCoro.
>>
I want to fuck the bowcut girl while she screams "SUGOI"
>>
>>25789553
That's kinda silly, if anything they'll just watch the trailer before masuda comes on and then he'll talk about production or some silly stuff like that, then show off what they've prepared to show off tomorrow.

I know past reveals have been kinda "eh", but its good to be at least a BIT optimistic, don't you think?
>>
>>25789553
What time does it air in Japan again?
I don't feel like waking up at something like 5AM
>>
>>25791310
8 AM Japan
>>
File: 1457805282518.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1457805282518.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
>>25791319
>8PM Saturday where I live
Wonderful
>>
>>25791319
So like 10 and a half hours? Or a day after that?
>>
>>25791382
>>
>>25789553
Prepare for sugoi
>>
>>25791401
Hi Allison, it seems you forgot to type your reply :^)
>>
>>25791382
What do you mean?
>>
>>25791423
8AM japan saturday (10 and a half hours from now) or sunday (34 and a half hours from now)?
>>
>>25791432
Sunday
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.