[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Red & Blue, in what Level range was your team upon reaching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Wat.png (32 KB, 312x215) Image search: [Google]
Wat.png
32 KB, 312x215
In Red & Blue, in what Level range was your team upon reaching Indigo Plateau?

I defeated every single trainer I came across and ended up with a team of Pokemon all around 48. Something doesn't feel right.
>>
>>25788783
I came in Yr mums arse last night
>>
>>25788783
I'm pretty sure that's normal OP. Now you have to choose whether to grind or exploit the AI
>>
>>25788822
Shut up dad, stop telling me about what you do. You always do this.

>>25788829
Is it somehow easier to level in Yellow? My roommate, who is not as avid a player as I am, claims to have a team of late 40s after just defeating Sabrina.
>>
I think the level curve in the old games is way off. I remember in yellow Sabrina's pokemon were like level 50 and mine were around like mid 30s low 40s
>>
>>25788854
>team
He means Charizard
>>
That's about right. This isn't gen 6 where your Pokemon end up overleveled as shit by the time you reach the E4.
>>
>>25788783
It's normal. Don't be alarmed, all RB AI pokemon have 0 DVs and are much less intimidating than they seem.
>>
that seems about right, now time to grind in the mountain till they're atleast lvl 55, or you can do the cheap way and fight the elite four now and grind on them instead
>>
Don't worry, the A.I. is so shit, you should stomp the Elite Four at that level, I did
>>
>>25788783
Without grinding level 40s is the usual range, I get my team to the early 50s though out of habit.
>>
It's supposed to be like that. They didn't want it to be a fair fight for you, they want you fighting above your level to make it something of a challenge. By the time you get to even level with them, E4 is a cake walk
>>
I was around that level too. The AI in every Pokemon game is so bad that you can beat the game despite being 10 levels below the champion. Hell in HG I beat Red with a team of level 50s.

Anyone who grinds against wild Pokemon in a Pokemon game is doing it wrong, just battling every trainer will give you enough experience.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.