[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just posting the best Gen according to /vp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
Just posting the best Gen according to /vp/
>>
According to vote bots*

FTFY
>>
>>25787036
>Salty faggot is salty
>>
>Not loving every gen.
You sure are a real Pokemon fan, faggot.
>>
>>25787046
>majority of people vote for what they like
>the winner is the most liked, therefore the best of the options

Is it really that hard to understand?
Besides Emerald IS the best Pokémon game.
>>
>>25787080

Wrong. It's simply nostalgiafagging. It happened with Genwunners, and Johtoddlers, and now it's you fucking Hoenniggers. Gen IV and V are objectively the best, and you know it. Gen III comes third, but stop being fucking delusional.
>>
>>25787048
Why would I be salty when my favorite gen won the war? If anything you're the salty one.
>>25787062
>people can't have favorites
It's like saying I can't have a favorite pop. I have to like every pop or I don't like pop. Fail logic.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x372
>>25787118
>>
File: 3903275439853.png (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3903275439853.png
22 KB, 400x400
>>25787118
>Gen IV
>best anything
>>
>>25787118
The only delusional one here is you. People voted and the winner came out on top. Keep crying faggot.
>>
>>25787080
There are over 600 votes. Do you honestly think people aren't using a bot to vote for their favorite generation over and over again?
>>
File: autism containment area.jpg (155 KB, 700x729) Image search: [Google]
autism containment area.jpg
155 KB, 700x729
>>
>>25787036
nice sashed taillow in gen 3, faggot
>>
>>25787145
It did have the physical/special split and Cynthia.
>>
>>25787118
>Gen IV and V are objectively the best
Funny you should mention that after ranting about how gens 1-3 are nostalgiafagging, when it's just about time for another generation to reach that point.
>>
>>25787130
That's fine, but people bitch and whine about the gens they say are "shit" and just ignore any good aspect about it. No one just enjoys each game for what it is. I replayed Red and I had a blast despite the lack of modern conveniences. I also had a shitload of fun with Y despite the shallow 'Mon pool and the pacing. Each game brings both good and bad, and I'd rather enjoy the good than let the bad overshadow it.
>>
Dude, I'm not the OP. I'm over here, having sex. Why would I care enough to stop what I'm doing and post a thread? Dumbass.>>25787183
>>
>>25787218
Sean, you really need to stop posting.
>>
>>25787156
And how would you know if they do or don't? Don't assume.
>>25787206
I never said the other gens were shit or that I didn't like the others. I love all the gens but 3 is my favourite. Dont assume.
>>
>>25787036
Been playing ORAS recently after my vanilla Emerald run.

Can definitely say that ORAS is the better overall game. Is ORAS the same speed as XY? because it feels faster
>>
>>25787251
It's not assuming when I was one of the people using vpn to vote multiple times. You should stop assuming all of those votes for gen 3 are actually legit when I myself voted for it 30 times.
>>
>>25787046
This
>>
>>25787251
The poll should have been made with captcha to begin with
>>
>>25787251
Fair enough. I just wish everyone thought that way. Anyone who thinks a specific gen is the best for any "objective" reason is dumb.
>>
>>25787293
I take things for how they are, not how some idiot on the internet tells me
>>
>>25787366
>gets told the ballot box was stuffed
>still believes the gen is actually the most favorited
The average gen 3 fan, everyone.
>>
>>25787394
>he expects be to listen to a random guy on the internet
Your average idiot
>>
>>25787419
Call me what you want but I'm not the one who actually believes a poll posted on a board as slow as this one and a board that couldn't care less about the poll actually got over 600 votes. Keep sucking that Hoenncock. Maybe someday you'll grow up.
>>
>>25787462
Said the guys wasting his time making fake votes and getting butt blasted anyway.
Your average idiot.
>>
>>25787497
At least the average idiot is smart enough to see what's laid out in front of him instead of seeing what he wants to in his own little world. And I'm not anal pained. You resorted to stupidity when you were proven wrong about the poll.
>>
>>25787541
You tell me I'm wasting my time yet here you still are trying to defend a poll that you rigged. You also say you're smart enough to see what's laid out in front of him which is basically what I said earlier and then you said I resorted stupidly? You're not making much sense anymore. You're using my logic and then you say it's stupid.
Your average idiot.
>>
File: mfwemerald.png (440 KB, 550x802) Image search: [Google]
mfwemerald.png
440 KB, 550x802
>>25787036
I want to believe but unfortunately I know better than that
>>
File: trash.jpg (56 KB, 505x388) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
56 KB, 505x388
>objectively less features than HG/SS, which is in fourth place (sadly)
>filled with water routes
>shittiest soundtrack with the most limited soundfont
>piss easy main story

>not even in first place, it's stuck 2 votes behind in second to Gen 5

has there ever been a more cancerous thread?

I'm not going to say ''REEEE POLL IS RIGGED'' out of desperation, but jesus christ, it's pretty clear that /vp/ is infested with 16 year old fags who sit around playing Emerald randomisers on emulators all day.
>>
>>25791021
>16 year olds
>yfw the kids who grew up on Emerald are entering their 20s
Wrong demographic. The 16 year olds are HGSS and Sinnoh fags.
>>
As long as you don't say 2 or 6 is your favourite I'm fine with your opinion. These gens barely happened they were so empty.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.