[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/, why aren't you working on your living dex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
/vp/, why aren't you working on your living dex?
>>
File: jigglycup.png (127 KB, 540x744) Image search: [Google]
jigglycup.png
127 KB, 540x744
Because all it needs are a handful of mythical pokes, and that's literally a year long waiting game at this point.
>>
>>25786876
I already finished mine, but event legendaries are too much of a pain to get. Plus they aren't even required for completing the National Dex.
>>
>>25786876

>VC versions released WITHOUT Pokebank support

That was the death bell for it. It HAD to release with it or it's never going to get it.

Any day now they're going to announce the "Delay" of that feature for RBY, then the eventual cancellation is around the corner.
>>
Because it's already done
>>
File: 1459465853773.gif (2 MB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
1459465853773.gif
2 MB, 200x160
>>25786876
College.
>>
>>25786902
You can only withdraw them into Sun/Moon, so what's the point of it now?
>>
>>25786876
Because I am on a quest to exterminate all Legendary pokemon and make a world in which Humanity, not some mythical sky fairy(type) reigns supreme.
*tilts hair*
>>
>>25786876
Because farming super training for evo stones is aids.
>>
>>25786917
>going to college
>>
File: 1459261081032.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459261081032.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>25786929
ikr
>>
File: laugh hercule.jpg (141 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
laugh hercule.jpg
141 KB, 500x282
>>25786902
>death bell
>every pokefag and nostalgia normie and their grandmother downloaded it
>>
>>25786876
Already completed.
>>
>>25786876
so you can only transfer pokemon to the bank from yellow red and blue, but not take pokemon from the bank to yellow red and blue? what about wonder trading?
>>
How will numerous factors work when transferring to the new generation?
Things like gender, nature, IV's/EV's etc.
The only thing I can think of is they will randomize those factors upon transfer, which seems kind of shitty.
Or they will have those things be controllable to some degree in the new games.
Has there been any info on this?
>>
>>25786924
git gud
>>
>>25786876
Because it's already complete, barring Volcanion.

Honestly I don't get what they're doing with Volcanion.
>>
>>25786876
wait a second, so you won't be able to transfer pokemon in sun/moon to the bank?
>>
>>25787137
You will once the bank is updated. But, like all other gens that added moves/forms/Pokemon you won't be able to transfer those into ORAS/XY.
>>
I just finished it last week, just missing events.
>>
>>25787067

One of the Nintendo Directs said you can transfer Gen 1 pokemon from a Gen 1 game to any other Gen 1 game, but not a Gen 1 pokemon from any other gen.
>>
Working on it now. At about 580 or so. My question is though when sumo comes out does bank basically turn into poketransfer? Will gen 6 No longer be able to withdraw from it only deposit?
>>
I'm just waiting for Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, Keldeo, and Meloetta.
>>
It's coming along, since I only just started on it.
I'm thinking I should just go through it in order from 1 to 721, but it's a lot easier right now to catch, hatch, and train whatever species I can find in the wild, which is making for a very patchy Pokedex.
I'm just wondering what's going to happen to the bank as we get more games.
Will XYORAS still be able to access and use the Bank normally after Sun & Moon come out? What will happen to the bank when Nintendo moves on to a new handheld system? What about my blue pentagons I'm deadset on collecting? Will Sun & Moon still use those, or introduce something else like a green hexagon?
>>
>>25787230
It'll probably just kick back an error if you try to withdraw a pokemon with moves/abilites that didn't exist yet.
>>
I finished my living dex over a year ago, I'm only missing Volcanion because he hasn't been released yet, and Hoopa because they didn't distribute him in Canada what the fuck
>>
>>25787077

I'm assuming everything that didn't exist will have randomization. IV's will probably be partially random (were 0-15, now 0-31, so 0 turns into 0-1, 1 turns into 2-3, ... 15 turns into 30-31). I think EV's have remained the same since gen 1.
>>
>>25787490
> I think EV's have remained the same since gen 1.
oh how wrong you were.in gen 1, the maximum number of EVs was 65535 for each stat, with no total maximum amount.

IV's they can just double.
>>
>>25787521

Seriously? Wow.
>>
>>25786876
It's like Ash just bringing his previous team to a new region
It's fun to start over
>>
>>25786876
I'm at 693 right now. Mostly trade evolutions now and a few legendaries/events. so many freaking trade evolutions.
>>
I have everything except hoopa. I missed the event.
>>
It's been done since Pokemon Bank came out years ago
>>
>>25787587
>Ash just bringing his previous team to a new region

That never happens tho
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.