[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, what a fucking shit gen. Good riddance. Literally the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: vag5ijj4.jpg (2 MB, 1706x1548) Image search: [Google]
vag5ijj4.jpg
2 MB, 1706x1548
Well, what a fucking shit gen. Good riddance.

Literally the only good game from gen 6 was Super Mystery Dungeon and even then it wasn't even better than Sky

There wasn't even a game to redeem and fix this piece of shit gen like Platinum or B2W2

Is Gen 7 going to be even worse or do you think they've learned from their mistakes already?
>>
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>Sky was better than SMD
Bait
>>
>>25786571
wow I can't wait for people to say this about the next gen
then say 'why can't it be as good as gen 6 waaah'
slurp my shit anon
>>
>>25786571
All of this objectiveness
>>
>>25786602
I call it "The Bethesda Effect."
>>
>>25786588
Eat shit please.

>worse story
>dumfuck connection orb
>getting rid of random missions
>getting rid of recruiting Pokemon
>overly long dungeon floors

Wasted potential: the game
>>
Gen 1 pandering worked, so they'll probably continue with it with S/M. People don't care if the region and Pokemon are shit, as long as they've got Charizard on their team they're happy.
>>
File: 1436204172610.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1436204172610.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
>>25786571
Troll harder
>>
Hey look it's this thread again
>>
>>25786571
I'm just waiting for f2p mobile games to kill off this series entirely so we can get 3rd person open world real time combat games designed for computers.
>>
>>25786684
>I'm just waiting for f2p mobile games to kill off this series
Shuffle and Rumble on 3DS were testing waters, now when Go cash starts flowing in, Pokemon on Nintendo handheld will be axed in favor of smartphones.

All according to Junichi "we want the smartphone audience" Masuda
>>
>>25786761
>yfw the regions keep getting more and more dumbed down until they reach FarmVille level casual
>>
>>25786684
>we can get 3rd person open world real time combat games designed for computers
replace "we" with "you"
>>
>>25786571
>Literally the only good game from gen 6 was Super Mystery Dungeon
Pokken Tournament is great, though.
>>
>>25786571
>There wasn't even a game to redeem and fix this piece of shit gen like Platinum or B2W2
Pokémon Sun and Moon are coming out later this year, though.
>>
>>25786571
>saying that B2W2 redeemed BW

All the information I need to know OP is brain dead.
>>
>>25786881
>PWT

All that is needed for B2W2 to shit all over BW
>>
>all routes between towns will be replaced by cut scenes
>can't catch pokemon anymore, can only use gift pokemon
>only starter is riolu
>>
>>25786965
>your rival (who is extremely friendly and literally sucks your dick on encounter) walks you straight from your house to the Pokemon league
>E4 and champ are so weak your lvl 5 starter can sweep them
>>
>>25786635
I'd gladly use new mons if the majority didn't look like shit

There is not a lot to work with when the only mons worth a shit from the last couple gens are Goodra, Tyrantrum, and a few others
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.