[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post here any news, video or picture about pokemon go!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: pokemon-go-169.jpg (46 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-169.jpg
46 KB, 578x327
Post here any news, video or picture about pokemon go!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVp9dBR8-w
This is one of the first video that came out.
Other dettails about the game come from "All Games Delta"
- Players can create their own characters and can join one of the three team: Red, Blue and Yellow.
-There are no battles vs wild pokemon. Just throw a pokèball in order to capture them.
- Even in Pokemon Go every pokemon will have their nature.
-There are normal pokemon, legendary pokemon and mythical pokemon
- Every pokèmon will have a quantity of CP, but we don' t know what' s their function.
-In order to evolve your pokemon, you will have to use Evolutions stones, that can be obtained by collectin stone shards.
- It seems that there aren' t status conditions (like burn, paralysis)
- In the beta there are 137 programmed animation and 7 object category (pokeball, healing items, battle items, food and a "room")
- Finishing a Gym will give you points, but we don' t their function.
- Medals will be given to you, according to your achievement, like capturing a certain number of pokemon, walking for a cerntain distance, etc..
- There will be Night and Day
- In the beta there are ONLY pokemon of the 1st generation, and there are not mega evolutions for now.
>>
File: 1459352953944.jpg (424 KB, 514x836) Image search: [Google]
1459352953944.jpg
424 KB, 514x836
>STILL NO MODDED APK
>>
>>25785477
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1445685331396.jpg (19 KB, 877x460) Image search: [Google]
1445685331396.jpg
19 KB, 877x460
>>25785449
>Yellow
>No Green
>>
Gyms are random and good sources of experience, not sure if they will be permanent though. I think they will appear and disappear so as to not allow people to hold onto one forever. You will capture the gym for your respective faction and place 3 pokemon there to act as "guards". Multiple people from your faction can place pokemon there. The amount of people is unclear, also how the pokemon guarding are selected for battle is unclear. Trading is shown but not confirmed in beta..yet
Graveyards are a confirmed location for spawns. (Hellz yeah)
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 633x758
>>25785477
>STILL NO IOS
>>
>>25785449
>Every pokèmon will have a quantity of CP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHgCmnVvfTI

Everyone has seen this one, right?
>>
Did anyone hear that The Pokemon Company is letting Bandai port pocket pikachu to mobile phones like they did with their Tamagotchi ports?
>>
So it's going to be almost exactly like Ingress.

Will I have the option of paying a number of gems to capture a Pokemon instantly instead of using ALL my pokeballs?
>>
>>25785269
Here
>>>25782086
>>
>>25785269
People double posting before checking previous threads
>>25791094
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.