[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Carry my 3DS in my pocket all day when biking across town
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>Carry my 3DS in my pocket all day when biking across town to work, when I walk to lunch, and when I bike back home
>Have never, in the past year and a half of doing this, have had any kind of pokemon related streetpass

Who else /Onlytrainerformiles/
>>
I was about to join your complain because I'm doing the same, but for a week.
One and a half years and nothing? That's extreme. Unless you live in a deserted area?
Things pick up when there's a release, so S&M will reignite the flame.
>>
>>25785069

Montana is a lonely place, even here in the second largest city in the state.
>>
>>25784953

>Live in apartment building
>>Streetpass about 20 fucks while playing pokemon everyday

I'll never know who they are.
>>
>>25785132
don't worry, they know who you are
>>
>>25784953
Because streetpass is designed for extremely busy commute cities like Tokyo.

Japan doesn't give a fuck if you aren't Tokyo. Just like GO, it's designed entirely to benefit Tokyo.
>>
>>25785384
This
The Americans nuked the wrong city
>>
File: Hiroshima_Peace_Memorial.jpg (671 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima_Peace_Memorial.jpg
671 KB, 1600x1200
>>25785443

Not like it'd really change anything.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima both recovered very quickly. Tokyo would have recovered even faster.
>>
>>25785469
well, just keep nudging the norks and maybe they'll flip their shit and do it now
>>
>>25785384
To be fair it works in more than just Tokyo. A well established public transportation system means sharing space with a lot of people. I get at least twenty or more a day without trying, which is a pain in the ass when you can only have ten at a time.

t. Living in Japan
>>
>>25784953
Usually I got 2 or 3 streetpasses when I carry my 3DS across the city.
And know that your file name just made happy a person you don't know.
>>
>>25785529
DUDE ENGLISH TEACHER LMAO
>>
>>25785443
Nuking wouldn't have been enough.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
>>
>>25784953
>Carry my 3DS in my pocket all day when biking across town to work

I hope you don't find that your shoulder buttons are essential.
>>
>>25784953
you can only have streetpass on for like 16 titles and pokemon streetpasses don't do fucking anything
>>
>>25785674
>pokemon streetpasses don't do fucking anything

Event-exclusive items (Eon Ticket, etc.) have a chance to be cloned to other systems when a streetpass occurs.

I'd call that something.
>>
>>25784953
>Bring 3DS to Anime Convention
>immediately get Eon Ticket, Crescent Island, a gorillion secret bases
Feels good.
>>
File: 1458448562084.jpg (68 KB, 910x650) Image search: [Google]
1458448562084.jpg
68 KB, 910x650
I'll tell you a story I posted a few days ago.

>Be 10
>Get first Pokémon Game
>Friend also has Emerald
>We play it and everyone's happy
Fast Forward 2010
>We enter different middle schools That’s how it is in my country, middle school at 12 or 13 years old and stop seeing each other so frequently
>He starts turning into a normie
>This continues until last year of high school
>He completely loses interst in games, he just likes to go to parties and be with his rich friends
>At this point I just take my distance, last time I saw him was 2013 or something
>Play alone as always
Fast forward 2015
>Other friend, this time my best friend who I still see every now and then, turns 17
>Get him a 3DS and Omega Ruby for his birthday
>Teach him everything I know, help him so he can enjoy the game
>Weeks pass, I ask how he's doing with the game
>"I couldn't get past the 7th gym... Can I borrow your Ocarina of Time 3D? I really wanted to play that"
>S-sure...
>Disappointment.jpg
Fast Forward a week ago
>With another friend
>Third time's the charm
>Dude, lend me your phone for a second
>Install MyBoy and download an Emerald Rom
>Let's play this and we can have battles and shit!
>He grabs his phone
>I wait for a while
>"I don't really wanna play this, man. It looks kinda boring"
>Check his phone
>He played up to the point where your mom tells you Norman was on TV
>Fucker didn't even choose a starter
>I just give up

It's been pretty rough for me to find other people who play or even like Pokémon. So far I haven't found anybody. They either don't like RPGs or don't have any interest in games whatsoever.
>>
>>25785671
That really needs to be mentioned in the box.
I fucked up my first 3ds hard because of that.
>>
>>25785644
DUDE JEALOUS SHITPOSTING LMAO
>>
File: cubone-cry[1].jpg_w=599.jpg (5 KB, 152x171) Image search: [Google]
cubone-cry[1].jpg_w=599.jpg
5 KB, 152x171
>friends quit playing handhelds
>so did I
>only play on Showdown now
>>
>>25786068
>Following what others do

Do like >>25786068 I believe in this nigga
>>
I pretty much only get Pokemon streetpasses where I live. I get the same few people almost everytime I go into town. I assume it's like a gamestop employee or something.
>>
>>25785693
>>25785693
there is no etc, it's just that one thing

if i already have an eon ticket i could care less if someone else gets it from me because i don't get anything in return
>>
>>25786022
Ouch...
>>
>>25784953
You're not missing out on much. Just visit a con once a generation and you'll get all you could want in a day.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.