[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy S/M on release >Game is good, music better >None
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1456283839179.png (678 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
1456283839179.png
678 KB, 625x468
>Buy S/M on release
>Game is good, music better
>None of the characters mention the champion's name, they just refer to him as "him"
>Run through game, gyms are difficult
>Make it to elite 4
>Met each one earlier in the game
>Enter champion's room
>Utter silence, entire room is black
>Shadow with large head moves towards me
>Wait, that's not his head
>"Let the music play!"
>mfw Champion Miror B sends out Ludicolo
>>
In each game so far you meet the champion without actually being told they're the champion (I guess this would apply for N/Ghetsis in BW) and I don't expect Game Freak to change that. Of course, they always could.
>>
Mirror B fags are the worst. Wanting their shit tier husbando from some forgotten game in the main series.
>>
>>25783922
Hate that shit. "Who's that person with the unique appearance and theme music?"
>>
>>25783949
Could've been worse, I was expecting OP to be a Redfag
>>
>>25783922
It's a good thing though, almost like a game of guess who.
>>
>>25784066

I was expecting him to say "Gary Motherfucking Oak."
>>
File: freeza.jpg (159 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
freeza.jpg
159 KB, 1440x1080
>Enter champion's room
>Utter silence, entire room is black
>Shadow with large head moves towards me
>It's Zinnia
>>
>>25783992
But if GF changed the pattern and just made the champion be some unknown character that only appears in the last battle, people would complain how he/she has no story etc.
>>
>>25784107
Unless they showed up in another game, right?
>>
>>25784095
I would demand my money back. Only situation I'd accept Zinnia coming back is if Looker is putting her in handcuffs.
>>
>>25784120
>tfw Looker is the SM champion
>>
File: 55518267_p0.jpg (187 KB, 850x1024) Image search: [Google]
55518267_p0.jpg
187 KB, 850x1024
>Meet the former champion several times
>Mentions that he lost to a teenage boy from another region
>Never actually meet the champion
>Beat the elite four
>Enter the champion's room
>17-18 year old boy steps out
>You are challenged by Champion Wally
Y/N?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.